WOW Brian (Zukracer) that thing is

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Well the Man Zone is getting done but there is still alot of work to do. Tuesday, the UPS guy stopped by with a package from Brian. Thanks a ton, the Suzuki sign is HUGE. Looks good in the zone though. You the man.

bowdown.gif

DSCF0445__Medium_.JPG

Thats freakin sweet Chris.. Thats huge for sure and looking good for sure, its all coming together nice..
bowdown.gif

Hey Brian I need.....
rock.gif

(DR1300R @ Jul. 19 2007,12:50) Thats freakin sweet Chris.. Thats huge for sure and looking good for sure, its all coming together nice..
bowdown.gif

Hey Brian I need.....
rock.gif
That thing would wrap all the way around your garage and overlap! LOL
poke.gif

that is awesome! I love it.

Say, is that a KAW 250 there or 500? What kinda mileage does it get?

(WWJD @ Jul. 19 2007,13:08) that is awesome!  I love it.

Say, is that a KAW 250 there or 500?  What kinda mileage does it get?
250. We think its aroud 50 around town and better on the highway. We havn't really check the milage, but we dont put alot of gas in it! LOL

(semi @ Jul. 19 2007,13:11) very nice!!!
beerchug.gif
got it lookin' good in there
Thanks Colin. Its a long project, but I finally have some room to have some fun.

And there plenty of room for you to sleep on that couch with Mojo when you finally come up here! LOL

np, we got a few banners at cycle fest but I sent one to Rhythm... which never made it via usps... so this one had to go UPS. I grabbed this one and another from VIR after the big kahuna last year. Might have another small one somewhere too
cool.gif

and yeah, its fuggin huge
cool.gif
enjoy it... looks good in the man zone
beerchug.gif

Wait a minute! What Kawasaki owner deserves that huge banner?!
laugh.gif

Looks good!!! Nice job zukracer
beerchug.gif

(GSXTacy @ Jul. 19 2007,13:13)
(semi @ Jul. 19 2007,13:11) very nice!!!
beerchug.gif
got it lookin' good in there
Thanks Colin. Its a long project, but I finally have some room to have some fun.

And there plenty of room for you to sleep on that couch with Mojo when you finally come up here! LOL
sounds perfect to me
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 19 2007,13:20) Wait a minute!  What Kawasaki owner deserves that huge banner?!  
laugh.gif

Looks good!!!  Nice job zukracer  
beerchug.gif
Thats a busa stepping stone for Spoiled Busa! LOL Its doesnt hurt as much to see a scratched up Kawi!

Back