Fun w/ kids ... Sour Candy and a CRF50

Wel_Crap

Registered
My lil ones. These were from last summer I think but kinda funny...I love how he starts to say "yes" but then shakes his head no...and then goes for more right as the video ends!! Kids, gotta luv em...

Code:
[MEDIA=YOUTUBE]H6Jbx0d6Spg[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=YOUTUBE]0htpyZPgrZg[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
lurk.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif
they're keepers dude.

That first one is so cute!!! Second one shows some skill at the figure-8
laugh.gif

My youngest turned 5 last week and just yesterday rode his Honda CRF50 without training wheels...he's so thrilled with himself, it's hysterical to see his cheesy grin each time he passes by the camera
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys. He's 6 now but was 5 in the video. Funny thing is when I brought the 50 home he wasn't able to ride his bike without training wheels. I told him that as soon as he got the bicycle down that he could start riding the dirtbike. Took him about an hour to sort out the bicycle!!

He rode with training wheels for a few hours at most then I popped them off and he's been at it ever since.

(Wel_Crap @ Jul. 18 2007,16:02) Thanks guys. He's 6 now but was 5 in the video. Funny thing is when I brought the 50 home he wasn't able to ride his bike without training wheels. I told him that as soon as he got the bicycle down that he could start riding the dirtbike. Took him about an hour to sort out the bicycle!!

He rode with training wheels for a few hours at most then I popped them off and he's been at it ever since.
That's impressive!!!
bowdown.gif

Do you have a dirt bike and ride with him? We've got a 230 that the hubby and I share (we need another one, hint, hint to the hubby) and we love trail riding...the boys prefer high speed racing up and down the road and the jumps we've made in the yard, but I'm trying to get them into doing slower stuff LOL Sorry, it's the Mom in me...
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 19 2007,09:41) That's impressive!!!  
bowdown.gif

Do you have a dirt bike and ride with him?  We've got a 230 that the hubby and I share (we need another one, hint, hint to the hubby) and we love trail riding...the boys prefer high speed racing up and down the road and the jumps we've made in the yard, but I'm trying to get them into doing slower stuff LOL  Sorry, it's the Mom in me...  
biggrin.gif
Thanks Michelle!

I've been trying to pick up a 230 from a buddy but he's changed his mind a few times so no, I don't have a dirtbike to ride with him yet. There was an old BMX track near my office that I have always taken him to but they've just leveled it to build a new Animal Shelter...
guns.gif
So we're limited to open field riding and some trails on the company hunting and fishing land...

(Wel_Crap @ Jul. 19 2007,10:52)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 19 2007,09:41) That's impressive!!!  
bowdown.gif

Do you have a dirt bike and ride with him?  We've got a 230 that the hubby and I share (we need another one, hint, hint to the hubby) and we love trail riding...the boys prefer high speed racing up and down the road and the jumps we've made in the yard, but I'm trying to get them into doing slower stuff LOL  Sorry, it's the Mom in me...  
biggrin.gif
Thanks Michelle!

I've been trying to pick up a 230 from a buddy but he's changed his mind a few times so no, I don't have a dirtbike to ride with him yet. There was an old BMX track near my office that I have always taken him to but they've just leveled it to build a new Animal Shelter...
guns.gif
So we're limited to open field riding and some trails on the company hunting and fishing land...
When you get one, look for info on area trails and tracks on the web...many around here and in NC cost next to nothing to ride...the kids love it when Mom and/or Dad ride with them...
cool.gif

And, there are plenty of good used Hondas out there...we picked our 230 up for $1500, practically new, barely used, small tear on the seat...it's been a great bike...

Back