I am going through withdrawals

Cblast

I want mine to say Pauly Walnuts!
Donating Member
Registered
I am in the process of moving and the movers took my Evelyn today. They said it may take as long as a month just to get our housing shipment to Bremerton (my wife's new duty station), from here in Anchorage. I have already gone to the garage twice without thinking about it to take a quick peak at her. How am I going to get through a month of this? This blows. The kids and I fly out of here on thursday, and I get to stay with the dreaded inlaws for a week (father in law rides a hardley), and listen to the old bugger drone on about how his gramps would roll over in his grave if he knew I rode a "Jap Bike". It is so painfull that it is funny.
crazy.gif

you could always put on your gear and pretend while sitting on the toilet... where have I seen that picture?
rock.gif
all_coholic.gif

I dont condone cheating, but maybe you could make a call to one of those "call bike" services. If your consience wont bother you and everyone keeps their mouth shut Evelyn will never have to know.
wow.gif

I just ended a 5 day stint without mine and could not imagine going a month. Just think how sweet it will be when you do get to caress her again!

Its just the fact of knowing she is not there. Its a mental thing! Its a reassuring feeling knowing she is in the garage relaxing waiting for you to take her out.

Man, I can't imagine having to go a month  
pissed.gif

sad.gif
 We've only been together for 11 days now, and are still very much in the honeymoon stage  
super.gif

(extreemachine @ Jul. 18 2007,06:43) Typical women playing mind games with us.

LOL
That is hilarious.
ices_rofl.gif

Now I am down in Wa. and it is raining, but I would rather be sitting in the garage listening to the rain on the roof with my Evelyn, than have to think of her in the hands of strangers!
wow.gif

Just put mine in the shop this morning. They said it'll be ready sometime next week.

I hate the thought of another man undressing her and "working on her" for days upon days.
Yes, I'm still talking about my bike.

Back