What's most important to you?

Investor

Donating Member
Registered
I've only been a member of this site for a short time, actually since getting my 07 Busa about two weeks ago  
super.gif
!  I've enjoyed both the site and bike immensely, and have already met some really great folks here on the board 
bowdown.gif
.   When I posted my introduction message to the board (my first posting), somebody replied that this board was like a family  
beerchug.gif
.  I couldn't agree more....

I know we are all here because we love our Busa's, the  
brave.gif
to ride and this site.  I thought it would be nice to also start a thread about our family, so those who wish, can share a little about their families, with the rest of the .ORG family.  While I love to ride, its my family that is most important to me.

Me, my wife and three children (and three dogs) live down in South Louisiana.  I'm blessed with a wonderful wife.  Afterall, she gives me all the time I want to ride  
race.gif
, and since getting my new Busa that's been alot (even considering all the rain we've had).  I think she's starting to feel a little neglected, so I need to start being a little more considerate.  Have a beautiful daughter who is 16 and is very musically  
egitarre77.gif
talented.  And finally two great sons, 12 and 8, both who are already riding in the dirt, and love sports, especially baseball and football.

Me and my bride
debnme.jpg

The Kids - Aly, Zach, Sam
Kids.jpg

Man, I have been soooo blessed and am so grateful that I have a happy and healthy family !!  
biggrin.gif

Man are you lucky!! I love both of your bikes, been checking out your posts with the pics at the bottom!! Your family sounds and looks great! Don't let the wife feel neglected!! Obviously your family is very important so don't let anything change that!
Don't want to get into this or ruin your happy post. Going through a divorce along with 3 kids. I love my wife more than anything else in this world!

Keep your posts coming so I can check out the 109 also!!

Great looking crew!  Family tops everyone's list...

The two most important things in our lives...  
biggrin.gif
 David, just turned 5 and Sam is almost 7 (right)...

kids_boating.jpg

And their hobbies...I love this shot - Sam's bragging about how much he came off the ground on their first trip to a track
cool.gif

track_riding.jpg

Back