Sturgis

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
I know I might get flamed a little but I wanted to know if any of you guys are going to Sturgis this Year. Yeah Yeah I know it is a HD Rally mostly but just wanted to know.

not this year for me, however the national MNG is going on in 2wks up there
cool.gif

I'll be there this weekend going dirtbiking. I know there is some busa thing there I think and also an avalanche get together in the area.

I will be there for the Busa thing. Leaving in 32 hours.

The avalanche and a toyota truck thing is happening around the same time also.

...come on Adam what's bigger than getting together with more Busa's and riding in the Black Hills of South Dakota for a weekend?

...just kidding, good luck on the RoadLok sales.
beerchug.gif

(rubber2burn @ Jul. 17 2007,20:02) No guys I am talking about in August for the Big Ralley
Of course I am going! I work 7 miles from Sturgis so I don't really have a choice. I am taking the first part of rally week off (Aug. 6th & 7th) so if you are here for the opening weekend I can meet up with you.
beerchug.gif

(sledhead @ Jul. 18 2007,13:41) I'll be there as well for Sturgis.
Hopefully Rubber2burn & I will be able to get together on 8/6 or 8/7. You going to be out here for the start of it?
biggrin.gif

(HillsRider @ Jul. 18 2007,14:40)
(sledhead @ Jul. 18 2007,13:41) I'll be there as well for Sturgis.
Hopefully Rubber2burn & I will be able to get together on 8/6 or 8/7. You going to be out here for the start of it?  
biggrin.gif
yup!! I'll be there on those dates. PM me and I'll give ya my cell # so we can hook up. Too funny...a little HOG meet and greet in Sturgis!!

jUSTIN....pm me and rub2burn your cell and where you'll be staying.

Back