HANG OUT FOR A CAUSE THIS SAT. 9PM DOWNTOWN ARBYS

03BUSABOY

Registered
Some Of You Around Indianapolis Might Have Heard A Very Close Friend And Busa Rider Named Anthony's Aka Antdog's House Was Burned Up Sat. Night.
Please Everyone Who Rides Put Yourself In This Guys Shoes. This Man Is A Honest, Standup, Hard Working, Friendly, Straight Forward, Type Of Guy... I Dont Even Have To Mention His Name. Most Of You Know Him. The Man Lost Everything He Has Ever Had. All Im Asking Is For Everyone To Be Downtown Saturday Night Starting At 9 Till Whenever To Hang Out. I Will Be Accepting Donations On His Behalf And Will Be Giving 100% To Him To Get Him On His Feet Till He Gets Everything Straightend Out With The Insurance Or Whatevers Going On. Anyways Most Of You Seen It On The Tv. But Anthony (who Most Of Us Knew As Antdog) His House Was Burned Sat. Night. And Lost Almost Everything He Lived For. The Man Has To Start Fresh From Nothing. Just Put Your Self In This Guys Shoes And Go From Being Normal To 20 Seconds Later, Everything In Your House Pretty Much Ashes. Im Not Asking For Some Big Fancy Checks Or Anything. All Im Asking Is For Small Donations. If We All Can Come Together To Help Him Out It Would Mean So Much To Him. Just To Get Things On The Right Path Again. He Has So Many Friends That Have Been Helping Out. But Still The Man Lost Everything. So Be Downtown At Arbys Parking Lot At 9 And We Will Go From There. We Might Possibly Have A Little Ride Other Than The Normal Shell/ripple Ordeal But Stay Tuned For More Info. Again Please At Least Anyone Who Knew Him Show Up For Some Support. I Appreciate Everything Anyone Has Already Done For Him. Anthony Is A Great Guy And Would Give His Left Arm For Any Of His Friends Just So They Can Be Normal Again. But Anyways If You Need Anymore Information Please Contact Me At baggedn20schevy@aol.com jcpaintworkz@aol.com Or 317-945-2160 My Name Is James Aka Jimmy Aka Phat Jimmy Aka Slim Jim Aka Etc... Anyways... Again I Appreciate Everyones Concerns Thanks
Will Be Accpeting Donations For Members Or Friends Outside Of Indy Through Paypal Also If You Would Like To Consider Donating. Or Money Orders For Those Who Dont Have Paypal. Just Email Me With Subject Antdogg For The Address To Send It To... Again I Appreciate All Of Your Concerns And Help Just Trying To Help A Fellow Busa Buddie Out!!!!
Thank You And God Bless And Ride Safe..
My Paypal Addy Is baggedn20schevy@aol.com And I Will Be Writing Him A Check I Will Be Posting His Paypal As Soon As I Find Out And Will Be Giving Him All The Donations Sat. Night!!!
P.s. Please Check All Your Smoke Detectors Cause He Has Several And Were In Working Condition With New Batteries And None "none" Of Them Went Off.... Thanks Again
Jc Paint Workz

I JUST FOUND HIS PERSONAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND IT IS :

antdog600@hotmail.com

I heard about this from a guy at work..lost a couple high dollar drag busa's and machine shop in the garage.Built swing arms right?Lost business and house.

Back