pray for me

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
we are in a heck of a storm right now.... golf ball sized hail... tornados, massive lighting strikes, 4"+ rain per hr.
eek2.gif

wow.JPG

Put the Bus in the house and for god sakes stay off your ipod..:laugh:

You'll be fine...
wink.gif

you got wifi in your basement? we got nothing here in DSM. post up later so we know you are okay

I'm alright... its over now.... my car was out when it hailed. I was at a meeting for church.
mad.gif

got it under a tree but I see some damage. Not as bad as my $2k hail damage 6 months ago.

shid.... hooken and I rode 200+ miles in a down pour back in early june on the way home from road america. It was crazy... .sucked bad!!!!!
SHOCKED.gif

(fstbusa @ Jul. 16 2007,21:59) shid.... hooken and I rode 200+ miles in a down pour back in early june on the way home from road america. It was crazy... .sucked bad!!!!!
SHOCKED.gif
I wanted to go on that ride with you guys.. Glad I missed it now..
laugh.gif

Glad your alright Bro..

Hey you married yet?

(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,10:15)
(fstbusa @ Jul. 16 2007,21:59) shid.... hooken and I rode 200+ miles in a down pour back in early june on the way home from road america. It was crazy... .sucked bad!!!!!
SHOCKED.gif
I wanted to go on that ride with you guys.. Glad I missed it now..
laugh.gif

Glad your alright Bro..

Hey you married yet?
not till october!!! coming up fast though. Plan on going again next yr doyle. First weekend in june. We leave early friday morning and ride up and get up there early afternoon and stay until late sunday afternoon and get home late sunday night.

we could meet up in debuque.

actually its not over yet. Its been "traning". This is what the weather man calls it when multiple storms are following the same path one after another!!! Its been going all night. Over 8-10" of rain has fell in some areas in the last 24hrs.
SHOCKED.gif

wow2.JPG

I hope you have a boat. Seriously I hope y'all make it through safely with minimal damage!

Back