warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
let the bodies hit the floor!!

ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Don't you hate that! Everyone is yukkin' it up and I can't see a darn thing until I get home 'cause work blocks so many sites. And each time I hit one - I get reported to the man! By the time I get home, I'm so tired I don't even get on the computer... Aaarrgghhhh

I don't know what is funnier the music to the video... OR the fact that that many people actually believe in him and go there.
Good vid!!!
E

the GUY at :53 sec and 1:44 in is the best ones
SHOCKED.gif
 that shid cracks me up!!!!

That is the same preacher in my church. He had people collapsing all over the place this past Sunday. He cleansed me to.

J/K
all_coholic.gif

Don't get me wrong, this is hillarious.

At the same time this freak disgusts me. He is an embarrassment to Christianity.

no the people who follow him and believe it are
beerchug.gif

(LCB @ Jul. 16 2007,11:flamethrowing:) Don't you hate that!  Everyone is yukkin' it up and I can't see a darn thing until I get home 'cause work blocks so many sites.  And each time I hit one - I get reported to the man!  By the time I get home,  I'm so tired I don't even get on the computer...   Aaarrgghhhh
Over the years, I have finally just learned the ones that are blocked to avoid being "on the list"...all others I run through the stinkin' "Surf Control" site to see if it's been added to the long list of stuff I'm not old enough to look at yet
laugh.gif

(LCB @ Jul. 16 2007,11:flamethrowing:) Don't you hate that! Everyone is yukkin' it up and I can't see a darn thing until I get home 'cause work blocks so many sites. And each time I hit one - I get reported to the man! By the time I get home, I'm so tired I don't even get on the computer... Aaarrgghhhh
Make sure you don't miss this one
poke.gif

(Revvv @ Jul. 16 2007,12:18) Don't get me wrong, this is hillarious.

At the same time this freak disgusts me. He is an embarrassment to Christianity.
I think he said it all folks
blush.gif

Benny Hinn is a GREAT show to watch at 3 in the morning on the Angel Channel !!!!

Back