I have the HD look.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Yep, i'd like to fit the typical sportbiker image, to be thin and under 6'0 so i'd fit on just about any bike out there.  Instead i'm this 6'3 300lbs gorilla that everyone assumes i ride a HD.  I realized i have that look about me after walking around the local HD dealer today. Middle aged(35), big stomach, shaved head, black boots and jeans.   The only thing missing on me was a chain wallet and maybe a bandanna.    
I guess me wearing a "Triumph" Tee doesn't help.  

You guys ever get that from people?  When people ask what you ride and you mention a sportbike, people look at you like their thinking "Wow, they make crotch rockets THAT big?"  
laugh.gif

Yep, it's called the "GSX1300R Ogre edition"  
biggrin.gif

It doesn't bother me..... though if you ever hear me say "Paul smash!" lookout.  
tounge.gif

Yep, I always tell em it isnt that big. They are putting 1500 and 1800 cc's in some of the other bikes.

(yamahor @ Jul. 16 2007,10:40)
(BusaBret @ Jul. 16 2007,07:34) Where is that" This thread is worthless without pics" banner??
tounge.gif
Pics? Kay...

PAUL SMASH!!!!

pic7.jpg
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
laugh.gif

Ummm, no I don't get that from anyone...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I still have some harley race leathers that I wear when I ride my busa (cause IM cheap)And when anyone gives me the buisness over it I flip the collar out and show em the made in china tags.

There's nothing wrong with that. Plus, you could contact a small leather suit maker and have the HD stuff covered or removed if desired. Broken in leathers are a nice thing to have.

(BusaBret @ Jul. 17 2007,07:40)
(heavybusa @ Jul. 16 2007,19
super.gif
) "this bike is small"

What did you do pour water over it and shrink it?
poke.gif
Actually, we threw it in the dryer for Greg (Heavybusa)... He said he likes the look of a mini busa.
poke.gif

poke.gif

GM - don't feel bad... I'm old and grey, ride both kinds of bikes and wear whatever the heck I decide to put on before I walk out the door. I've heard people say things like "Psycho" after I walk by...

My favorite thing in life is to wear Busa gear on the Harley and HD gear on the Busa and watch people's reaction... My husband swears I'm gonna get beat up someday but it's bad luck to hit a guy like that!

(1 BAD 2K @ Jul. 17 2007,09:40) If any of you get to big for your busa, then you'll have to do the Super Size Busa Mod!
SHOCKED.gif
Same here, I also wear a full helmet all the time on the hd and busa, When the hd boys tease me for a full helmet and full leathers on a 90 degree day I respond with "you havent wrecked yet have you" and I remind them that as twisted as it may be I like my head the way it is.

Back