DID ANYONE LIKE THE NEW LINKIN PARK CD

Destin07

Registered
I am a huge linkin park fan and I seriously threw up when I heard it. It sounds like it's a mix of 3 different bands. Absolutely terrible can't decide if im listening to coldplay or blackeyedpeas. This is not reinvention its sounds like they watched CNN for a month straight took all the media garbage they heard and took a bunch of mushrooms and wrote an album. I thought I was done listening to these political bands. I am truly mad about the money I wasted on this krappy CD. If anybody wanted the album I would have mailed it to you and saved you some pennies but it's to late I already threw it out my window going down the road. OH I forgot track 6 is good

All Linkin Park sounds the same anymore... I liked the first one... Then when I heard the second one, I thought "huh... This sounds ALOT like the first one..."

I loved the first 2 albums!!

But this one dissapoints... A couple good tracks, but the songs feel empty, not full. Its like the songs are missing something...

Didn't read the thread, hope I'm not repeating, but I was really disappointed. I think their down a singer
rock.gif

yeah a couple of good songs but definitely some political pooh ... think its track 7 thats the most political of them

Fellows,
I actually like the CD
super.gif
... I'm kinda new to L.Park so I can't compare with previous CD's they have put out. Was such a beautiful day yesterday I decided to wash the car & crank up the tunes !
The vibe for Linkin Park is definitely there
beerchug.gif

I've really liked their previous stuff, even when they paired up with Jay-Z, but I like some rap too, so it may not be for everyone...

I haven't heard the new release yet...funny that you just tossed it out the window though
laugh.gif
I mean, sorry...
wink.gif

Back