Just another post

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
Just have to throw out a few accolades. I have yet to meet either of the following members, but can say first hand, they are top notch.

First off NitriousJunkie.  
beerchug.gif

Those who know NJ know he's usually the first to bid on and purchase anything anyone offers for sale here. The man must have a garage the size of a small continent! At any rate he purchased a pair of womens Alpinestars leather Bat pants my daughter grew out of after wearing for two hours. I honestly thought I was eating these brand new leathers. I told him via PM that I'd pick up the shipping because he was helping me out. His reply "you better check on the price to get them to me in the UAE".  So after seeing the price was 4x what I expected, I told him I'd split it with him. Well, payment arrives and that SOB paid full shipping. I will not forget. Quality Person.

Secondly TimmyDuck  
beerchug.gif

He purchased some shirts I had made up a while back and recently asked for more. 6 more. So I track person who made them for me down and finally get them done and shipped out. I get payment with a note explaining the extra money, after included .Org donation, is to be spent on the personal consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Again, I will not forget. Quality person.

So there you have it. Just another post about quality people from a quality website centered around a quality motorcycle. Nuff said.
Thanks Cap.
super.gif

beerchug.gif

Chank - both of those guys are Aces with me. Don't even know where to start with NJ and Timmyduck has stood up to help people in need, on several occasions.

BTW - for those that don't know -Charlie is a pretty awesome guy himself... he is out there looking out for all of us.

beerchug.gif
To all of you!

+1 PD is a gReat guy. Met him at the bash last yeaR, and I enjoyed Riding with him and spending time aRound the camp fiRe, even though he talks funny!
laugh.gif
What could I say about NJ that has not already been said. He is an asset to this site and I hope he knows how the members here feel about him. I enjoy reading Timmy"s posts and hope to get to know him better in the future. Way to represent guys!
beerchug.gif

Back