OH Michelle

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
tounge.gif
 here's your traffic
1:30 this afternoon going to work
yestureday it took me about 1 1/2 hours to get to work when on normal days it takes about 45mins to and hour.
mad.gif
There was some kind of wreck. sorry no pics of that mess.

07_13_07_1337.jpg

still pretty light for a friday but it is in the middle of the afternoon. What do all these people do that they are on the road and in my way
argue.gif

07_13_07_1341.jpg

(Charlesbusa @ Jul. 13 2007,23:01)
rock.gif
laugh.gif
some pictures I posted the other day showed almost noone downtown and she was shocked. So I had to put up some new pictures. I know this in no way compares to CA.
crazy.gif

I lived in Atlanta five and a half years (Lilburn and worked at Perimeter Mall). Now when I visit Atlanta and get caught in traffic I wonder how I ever put up with for that long.
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 13 2007,23:16) I lived in Atlanta five and a half years (Lilburn and worked at Perimeter Mall).  Now when I visit Atlanta and get caught in traffic I wonder how I ever put up with for that long.  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
everyday I have to drive through downtown.
mad.gif
I live on the northside and work at the airport. I am looking at maybe moving to the southside so I can stay away from the masses.

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(jwcfbd @ Jul. 13 2007,20:05)
(Charlesbusa @ Jul. 13 2007,23:01)
rock.gif
laugh.gif
some pictures I posted the other day showed almost noone downtown and she was shocked.  So I had to put up some new pictures.  I know this in no way compares to CA.  
crazy.gif
Ahhh,
beerchug.gif

I used to work at the GP building in Atlanta. Commuted there from Decatur so it wasn't too awful but the days I drove instead of taking Marta? Hell on earth.

Traffic was a major deciding factor in leaving Atlanta for me.

I work at Logan airport, in Boston,, try getting in and out there somedays!

(dadofthree @ Jul. 14 2007,20:02) To get out of Logan just go left and left. Right  
laugh.gif
Or just push the throttles forward and pull back.

I think my way is a bit faster.

Yep, that's what I saw on the way to the GA Aquarium...
SHOCKED.gif

VA laws may suck right now, but I think I'll keep my 20 minute commute to work, just passing farm equipment and old ladies along the way...
smile.gif

man I remember that traffic... was working on a project there at the airport and the traffic going to dinners sucked my will to live
wow.gif

I hate traffic but what can you do. One of these years I can retire and get away from it all but for now I'm stuck.
sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 16 2007,08:49) Yep, that's what I saw on the way to the GA Aquarium...  
SHOCKED.gif

VA laws may suck right now, but I think I'll keep my 20 minute commute to work, just passing farm equipment and old ladies along the way...
smile.gif
must be nice
bowdown.gif

Back