Bummed but happy

Thor

Registered
Hey guys,

I am bummed, I have to wait another year before I make the step and buy a busa. I have another son coming, due December 25, gotta buy a bigger car now! Although I am bummed about the bike, I am excited about our new baby coming.

J

Hey, congrats on the new son! Maybe some day I'll be blessed with one. Somehow I feel like even riding a busa full tilt would pale in comparison to the joy and excitement of bringing a child into the world. Family first, man, then get the busa.
wink.gif

These are my two boys, Anthony (10) and Seamus (15mos). This pic is about 3 mos ago. Yeah, nothing beats the excitement I feel for my children.

J

anthonyseamus_hat_lawn_small.jpg

Wow Thor! Three boys! That's a handful...my two boys keep me going 24/7...

Congrats on the new addition coming...a Busa will be there when you're ready!
smile.gif

Congrats on the up coming young'un!  We have 6, yes, more than a handfull!

Make sure you teach them to ride a dirtbike SOON!

Fondest memory I have is riding with my son at the Dunes!

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: "Cause I didn't get it all in the 1st time!"|1070303691 -->

Congratulations on the new one! There are many times when I think I am not ready for children, but I think I would trade one for the 'Busa. Good luck to 'ya!

Congratulations....I am still too skeered of kids... I don't want to have to change everything and give up my...playtime I guess, my wife and I are just too busy and enjoy being able to do whatever, whenever...
Most of my friends have kids at this point and they seem happy enough though though. I guess we'll just wait and see...
Again Congratulations...

no kids for me....and none in the near future...gotta get further into my career and get all the mods done on the busa before I think about kids or even marriage for that matter.

Congrats on the new addition. You can always get a bike & of course the rumor is that the '05 will finally be the year the Busa gets a makeover.

Hey, thanks for all the offers, I wouldn't trade anything for my boys. I think I can wait for my bike. Gettin' all teared up here. All the wait will definately make getting the Busa much sweeter when it happens. My wife bought me a small Tonka Busa about 3 mos. ago, I almost cried.

J

Bikes can wait.. Sons are great and more important I have 3 of them.
biggrin.gif
2 of mine are old enough to go to the bars with me. 2 of them ride. Younger one is into cars., always wanting to add mods. I just do not know where he gets that kind of stuff. Congrats on the new son.

Back