USAF & TX Rangers pics

razorshark

Registered
On July 4th, we had our Air Force delayed entry program members at the TX Rangers stadium to do a swear-in ceremony in front of 50k+ fans. It was awesome, even had a B52 flyover! I took 5 of my guys there and had a blast...although $5 for a 50cent hotdog was ridiculous. We ended up in the nose bleed section so we left early to play pool next to my office. Pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/344RCS/TexasRangersJul4th07

Thanks for sharing the pics....makes me miss home!

tx_longhorn_shirt.jpg

Damn Bro ya'll had a lot of DEPer's there at that Enlistment Ceremony. Looks like they all had a c=great time.

Looks like a good time! I'd rather have been at that game on the 4th than doing what i did!

So wait a minute, were you zooming in from the top row?
SHOCKED.gif

Those little jets are cool!

(heavybusa @ Jul. 11 2007,15:25) So wait a minute, were you zooming in from the top row?  
SHOCKED.gif

Those little jets are cool!
the f-16 thunderbird falcon and f-22 raptor? yeah, go-carts at best...go maybe 10mph, tight fit, uncomfortable, battery-powered so constant recharge, dies in the middle of a parade, but the kids love them, and its always the adults that ask, "Hey Buddy, does dat thing fly? One of dem new spaced-aged spy gadgets?"...lol

Back