Whats wrong with this

blazzinbird

Registered
When I get my busa in the spring, I wanna keep ot on the house in the back room. Mygirl has turned that room into her little study, I told her I would redo the middle bedroom for her to use. She doesnt see the point of it, I do. Am I messed up or is she. The way I look at it, in the summer I will have cool place to add stuff, and in the winter I will have a warm place to add stuff. So should I stand my ground and buld a ramp up the deck or not?

Girl Busa, Age old question. Be nice when you pack her shid.
laugh.gif

it really depends...who will fit and perform in bed? Based on that answer, then you will know what to do...good luck!
all_coholic.gif

LoL. This could go either way bro.

There are many fish in the sea, and that is your only busa
jump9.gif

You need help with the ramp LoL

women cant live with em and pass me the beer nutz
all_coholic.gif
BUILD THE RAMP!
beerchug.gif

<span style='color:black'>This is easy:
All you have to do is line the walls where your Busa is staying with pictures of your girl. Then just tell her that it's a place you can go work on the bike and think about her each time you go in there...

Ta-Da!!!!
beerchug.gif

-Nick</span>

Try and talk with her. Explain why you want to do this, use "her" language if need be. Win her over.

Having the girl supporting your idea is alot easier to deal with in the long run. Just my .02

I say build the ramp. When my wife and I lived in a duplex without a garage, I parked my bike in the dining room just inside the back door. She understood that I didn't want it out in the rain and wanted to take care of it. She was cool with it.

You are offering her a win, win option. She gets another room for what she wants and you get your "bike room".

Back