Busted by the Po Po

busa_bill

Life - tastes like chicken!
Donating Member
Registered
Got pulled over in the cage today for 64 in a 45. I was thinking over a job at work and had my head in the clouds. He was coming at me, and by the time I hit my brakes he hit the lights.

Okay,,, so being real nice helped me get two warnings on the Busa in the last year when they probably could have hauled me to jail. This guy wasn't having any of that and gave me a nice little blue paper to remember him by. Bill accepts responsibility for his actions, but it sure would have been nice if he would have told me to slow down and have a nice day. I wonder what the fine will be???

wow.gif
sad.gif
crazy.gif

Sorry was that you?
Just go to court and tell the judge your pet spider monkey was sick and was tossing his cookies all over you collection of kazifit whistles!
He'll understand
rock.gif

Last time I got a ticket (97) I went to the City Attorney and asked him how I could pay for my sins, but not have it on my record. He said "Write a check for $100, and don't get pulled over for six months."

I gladly wrote the $100 check, and wrote it off on taxes that year as a charitable donation to my home town.
smile.gif

(Shibumi @ Jul. 07 2007,15:58) Last time I got a ticket (97) I went to the City Attorney and asked him how I could pay for my sins, but not have it on my record. He said "Write a check for $100, and don't get pulled over for six months."

I gladly wrote the $100 check, and wrote it off on taxes that year as a charitable donation to my home town.  
smile.gif
In this state that will get you plenty of time to think about your next driving experience...in about 2-5 years.
tounge.gif

almost 20mph over.... in md it would be around $250 and 2 points  
all_coholic.gif

edit: actually I think it may be 3 points... not sure but your close

(05BusaLe @ Jul. 07 2007,15:flamethrowing:) Sorry was that you?
Just go to court and tell the judge your pet spider monkey was sick and was tossing his cookies all over you collection of kazifit whistles!
He'll understand
rock.gif
Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaa!! That's GOLD right there.

I'm just about crying here!
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

(Ruth|ess @ Jul. 07 2007,20:02) almost 20mph over.... in md it would be around $250 and 2 points
all_coholic.gif

edit: actually I think it may be 3 points... not sure but your close
SC 4 points $180.00

(psycobusa @ Jul. 08 2007,21:29) oakridge or shenandoa??? you can count yourself screwed 99% of the time when its one of those guys
It was on a country road at extreme Northwest Harris county.

Why post a 45 max on a straight road that has absolutely nothing on it? No businesses, no residential. This is nothing more than a revenue generating speed trap. But,,, I allowed myself to be caught.

If I was a LEO, I would be reasonable in situations like this. It's obvious that the limit is mismarked whether unintentionally or on purpose. These guy's obviously have the authority to write you up or let you go with a warning. So with that in mind and the conditions that exist on that road - I'm going to say this LEO was out to generate revenue that day.

Again, I put myself in that situation and take full responsibility. I'm just commenting on the intent of the LEO.

(busa_bill @ Jul. 09 2007,09:46) If I was a LEO, I would be reasonable in situations like this. It's obvious that the limit is mismarked whether unintentionally or on purpose. These guy's obviously have the authority to write you up or let you go with a warning. So with that in mind and the conditions that exist on that road - I'm going to say this LEO was out to generate revenue that day.

Again, I put myself in that situation and take full responsibility. I'm just commenting on the intent of the LEO.
Yeah, your on to us. I have a set of static speed signs in the trunk, and a magic eight ball on the dash. When the eight ball says a speeding biker is coming I pop the phony speed limit sign up, write the guy caught in my trap and go to the local bank and deposit the fine in my account for doughnuts later.

No, for real.

(dadofthree @ Jul. 09 2007,06:54)
(busa_bill @ Jul. 09 2007,09:46) If I was a LEO, I would be reasonable in situations like this. It's obvious that the limit is mismarked whether unintentionally or on purpose. These guy's obviously have the authority to write you up or let you go with a warning. So with that in mind and the conditions that exist on that road - I'm going to say this LEO was out to generate revenue that day.

Yeah, your on to us. I have a set of static speed signs in the trunk, and a magic eight ball on the dash. When the eight ball says a speeding biker is coming I pop the phony speed limit sign up, write the guy caught in my trap and go to the local bank and deposit the fine in my account for doughnuts later.

No, for real.
I'm sure these guy's patrol the same roads often. They know when a posted speed limit is bogus.

JMO

No problem adding to the donut fund. Cops need lovin too.
laugh.gif

Back