Dirty Toys

Luvanicebum

Registered
I think it's time for a new toy. I really miss blasting through the woods. I'm looking at one of these.
A Can Am Renegade 800 Hybrid 4X4 sport quad.
$9300.00

What do you think? What do you ride through the sticks?

canam_renegade.jpg

cool.gif

one if these..............not mine but a family member.......been geared and a little cam change,it will get it.
TRX450R

TRX450R.jpg

Just ordered myself a 2007 Honda CRF250X to ride with my son. He got a CRF50F for his birthday. We are staying on two!
super.gif

(PDBusa @ Jul. 05 2007,18:35) Just ordered myself a 2007 Honda CRF250X to ride with my son. He got a CRF50F for his birthday.  We are staying on two!
super.gif
sounds fun...good time with the kid.......nice...
smile.gif

I love my Grizzly 660,it has plenty of power and room for two and can really work if you need it too,It's amazing how much weight it can pull/push and tow,A must have around the farm.

102_0162__Medium_.jpg

My Raptor 660R is for sale, and i'm not that far away. I've been to the trails in Maine and had a blast with it up there, kept up with the Grizzly in the deep stuff, and wheelied the rest of it!

Arctic cat has a 1000cc twin coming out. No BS.

Sorry guys but the spanking is iminent. Even our superchargers on the rhinos wont keep up to that with some mods.

I got to ride a Renegade. It will be the next addition to the stable. For now it's the Outlaw. Great quad.

A word of warning about the Renegade. It's very, very smooth. Watch your speed intently! Deceptively fast. A good comparrisome, take the Busa down a paved bike trail.

Later,

Steve

View attachment 1134230

View attachment 1134231

omg06_jenkinsquads_%2000314.jpg

tarantula05wideopenRACING_%2000802.JPG

finishing a lap after a big crash, the tie rod was bent and you can see the grab bar pointins down
crazy.gif

tarantula05wideopenRACING_%2000841.JPG

2002 Raptor, bored out to a 686.
DWCRAP3.jpg

(Luvanicebum @ Jul. 05 2007,18:00) I think it's time for a new toy.  I really miss blasting through the woods.  I'm looking at one of these.
A Can Am Renegade 800  Hybrid 4X4 sport quad.
$9300.00

What do you think?  What do you ride through the sticks?
I have rode this Machine all I have to say is AWESOME!!! That thing will do wheelies get you side ways or what ever you want not to mention it Hauls A$$. IMO it is the BUSA of 4 whellers

Back