Transformers Movie

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
All i can say is that i was hoping that i wasnt going to be let down by this movie. I have been waiting to see it since i saw the first preview over 6 months ago. I can tell you that it was by far, one of the best movies i've seen in a long time. They did a great job pulling this off. If you only see one movie this summer, make it this one!

Well - I've already seen it twice...
beerchug.gif

I thought it was awesome. whats next though ? They have done just about all of the good marvel stuff . What do you think the next big Hollywood movie that was once a comic , cartoon or video game ?

Watched it with the kids tonite 17,19, & 21. We had a blast. My oldest was pissed that the tang was a bad guy.
laugh.gif

(tinmann @ Jul. 04 2007,18:01) I thought it was awesome. whats next though ? They have done just about all of the good marvel stuff . What do you think the next big Hollywood movie that was once a comic , cartoon or video game ?
I remember a comic named Grendel that I thought would make a good movie...

Also, there was a charactor named DeathLoK (a cyborg)

Taking the nephews tommorrow.

Compared to Spidey III how would you rate it ?

for those that have seen it, any of you remember a Decepticon named Devastator? Was he in it? If any of you remember the 1st generation cartoons (c. 1984-1986) it was the six constructicons who together formed the giant Devastator.

(tinmann @ Jul. 04 2007,16:01) I thought it was awesome. whats next though ? They have done just about all of the good marvel stuff . What do you think the next big Hollywood movie that was once a comic , cartoon or video game ?
What's next?

Space Invaders the movie
The Legend of Pac-Man
G.I. Joe in the Kung Fu Fiasco
Ark III
Star Wars 7,8, and 9
Bride of Pac-Man [do the math]
Lost
The Smurf's big screen adventure
The return of Benji
American Idol Steps Up

You name it. Hollywood will recycle it. Even though really INTERESTING ideas cash in big like those indie movies that make it big out of nowhere.

That said, I hope to see transformers soon!

My wife and I were very pleased and impressed with this movie. We were througly entertained. I would say a definate must see on the big screen.

(gtrpimp76 @ Jul. 05 2007,07:08) for those that have seen it, any of you remember a Decepticon named Devastator? Was he in it? If any of you remember the 1st generation cartoons (c. 1984-1986) it was the six constructicons who together formed the giant Devastator.
Hey man you are on you shid, Devastator used to fug the Autobots up. I have yet to see it, but I am exicted about it. My buddy told me it was off the chain for real.

I am 30 and think the toys of today are crap. Transformers were the shid hands down.

I was cool cause I had an Optimus Prime. That was one of the first $100 toys. Not everyone had one.

Back