So I get this call from a fuggin canadian

sledhead

Org's redheaded stepchild with attit
Donating Member
Registered
wazzup peeps?
rock.gif
 Got a call out of the blue from the "moderator from hell" and he talked me in to checkin out whats been goin on here.  For those that you know me...the on again off again on again off again thing....I'm clueless where that is right about now....

But.......drum roll..........Da Sled is on a bike  again.....not a Busa...them things are too heavy and sluggish!!!
crazy.gif
  ...I'm now on a SV-1000 S.  So that makes me cooler than all of you!!!

OH....and I hope Rev sees this so I can tell him to kiss my butt!!!!

OH....and RSD is still not right!!!!

pinheadavatar.jpg

aint that shot a blast from the past?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???

and to prove my point!!

andy.jpg

rock.gif

rock.gif

Come on... no pics of DaD... His sister's fine, but not DaD...

YYJ3000920_1.jpg

hey buddy!!! How ya been?? Lets turn this into a "dad" photo thread!!

Good to see ya there son.

(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) hey buddy!!!  How ya been??  Lets turn this into a "dad" photo thread!!  

How ya been Sled? I was so caught up in wanting a reason to post the pic, I forgot to tell ya it's good to see ya posting again...

Eh?  
laugh.gif

170973_Bill_Murray_Posters.jpg

(yamahor @ Jun. 24 2007,18:36)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

How ya been Sled? I was so caught up in wanting a reason to post the pic, I forgot to tell ya it's good to see ya posting again...

Eh?  
laugh.gif
Right about now Andy is thinkiin.........why in the hell did I call him?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

Been doing OK. Lots of stuff happening ya know? How about you? Has your heart healed from a year ago? Hope so buddy. Ironically...not much changed here...just me and the mutt hangin' out on a Sunday night.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Hey yamahor! Aren't you the one that was kinda almost postal or ready to find a bridge or high spot some where
rock.gif
Just kiddin
SHOCKED.gif
i don't want to rock this boat
all_coholic.gif
Feelin better so I'll leave it at that!
beerchug.gif

(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21:41)
(yamahor @ Jun. 24 2007,18:36)
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Eh?  
laugh.gif
Right about now Andy is thinkiin.........why in the hell did I call him?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

Been doing OK.  Lots of stuff happening ya know?  How about you?  Has your heart healed from a year ago?  Hope so buddy.  Ironically...not much changed here...just me and the mutt hangin' out on a Sunday night.
Nothing too much.,.. Wrecked the busa, nice and totalled... So, with that getting payed off from insurance, I enrolled in MMI to become a motorcycle Mechanic.

As for the Heart healing, you mean the girl stuff? Kinda... I get over one, get hung up on another... Her sister at that. Oh well, not near as hung up as before... THANK GOD!
laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

(8Daytona8 @ Jun. 24 2007,21:44) Hey yamahor! Aren't you the one that was kinda almost postal or ready to find a bridge or high spot some where
rock.gif
Just kiddin  
SHOCKED.gif
  i don't want to rock this boat  
all_coholic.gif
Feelin better so I'll leave it at that!
beerchug.gif
SShhh... That was my emo alter ego. The bastid likes to attack me at night sometimes. I kicked his butt... For now. In a few weeks, who knows, he might attack again...
laugh.gif

What?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? How the hell did you do that?
rock.gif
???

We are both great at the heart breakin.......but aint no way I'd go after the sister thing.....your nuts dude!!
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21:49) What?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???  How the hell did you do that?
rock.gif
???

We are both great at the heart breakin.......but aint no way I'd go after the sister thing.....your nuts dude!!  
beerchug.gif
It was unintentional... We're real good friends... Now I've kinda gotten the crush thing on her. Realized her personality was the kind I've been looking for... Plus she's HOT.

rock.gif

rock.gif

(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 24 2007,21:54) shut the fug up you post trashin' bastids.

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.
pshhh... If only DaD would pick up his phone when his sone returns his call, eh?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 24 2007,18:54) shut the fug up you post trashin' bastids.

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.
Bring it!!!

I aint skeered of you!!! You live 1000 miles away, so that makes me a tough guy!!
muscle.gif
poke.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(yamahor @ Jun. 24 2007,18:52)
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
rock.gif
???

beerchug.gif
It was unintentional... We're real good friends... Now I've kinda gotten the crush thing on her. Realized her personality was the kind I've been looking for... Plus she's HOT.
LOL! You never cease to amaze me dude!

rock.gif

rock.gif

(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21:56)
(rubbersidedown @ Jun. 24 2007,18:54) shut the fug up you post trashin' bastids.

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.
Bring it!!!

I aint skeered of you!!!  You live 1000 miles away, so that makes me a tough guy!!  
muscle.gif

poke.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Man... Only 1000 miles, eh? I live in VA, eh. Thats a LOT farther than 1000 miles, eh.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21:57)
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
rock.gif
???

beerchug.gif
LOL!  You never cease to amaze me dude!
It's unintentional.  
wink.gif

1234.JPG

rock.gif

rock.gif

(yamahor @ Jun. 24 2007,18:57)
(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21:56)

Dont make DaDDy angry.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Rubb.
Bring it!!!

I aint skeered of you!!!  You live 1000 miles away, so that makes me a tough guy!!  
muscle.gif

poke.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Man... Only 1000 miles, eh? I live in VA, eh. Thats a LOT farther than 1000 miles, eh.
biggrin.gif
I feel safe at 1000 miles. Anything closer and he could hunt me down and squash me.

laugh.gif

(yamahor @ Jun. 24 2007,18:59)
(sledhead @ Jun. 24 2007,21:57)
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
rock.gif
???

beerchug.gif
LOL!  You never cease to amaze me dude!
It's unintentional.  
wink.gif
where in the hell did that one come from?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? That one is new to me.....I love it!!!

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back