GHOST RIDER

Oh well
all_coholic.gif

Yah it helps if you're filming a TV show, and the trucks are driven by trained drivers, and you have cameras onboard, truck cameras-onboard, and the velvety english accented woman making the comments......
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Totally staged. I thought "WOW" until I realized that somehow they got a camera on the trucks as well. Which means he knew them, which means they knew what was going on, which means all he did was split lanes on a freeway at high speeds between two vehicles that he knew exactly what they were going to do at all times and trusted the drivers.

Meh, not impressed. I ride in California traffic every day splitting lanes. Much more dangerous;P

all_coholic.gif

DISCLAIMER*********************************************************************
And just in case anyone takes that wrong I am not looking down on anyone else, I am not implying that it wasn't dangerous. That was crazy, especially the wheelie. I don't mean to say that Ghost Rider is any less of a person than anyone else because of this or that I am better than him. We are all equal, every one of us.

I thought was going to see something I had never seen before. I also expected something I wasn't capable of myself. I was wrong.

As long as one know's this is done by Idiots with a sick sense of rider ability! I hope we don't see this tried at home! Kids now days think the whole world is a video game.  
SHOCKED.gif

(Spike @ Jun. 23 2007,13:35) DISCLAIMER*********************************************************************
And just in case anyone takes that wrong I am not looking down on anyone else, I am not implying that it wasn't dangerous. That was crazy, especially the wheelie. I don't mean to say that Ghost Rider is any less of a person than anyone else because of this or that I am better than him. We are all equal, every one of us.
Ghost Rider is insane, and I know he's better and crazier than me
wink.gif

(Revvv @ Jun. 23 2007,19:56) I thought was going to see something I had never seen before. I also expected something I wasn't capable of myself. I was wrong.
Check out post #2, it was a hint guys.
laugh.gif

Back