This is what happens when you leave

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
so i am working the night shift now workin 12hour shifts and i currently cant sleep.  So i remember hey my wife sent me a package the other day and i was going threw it to see that she sent me one of those walmart picture disc. well before i deployed to iraq my daughter wasnt even walkin yet. now she isnt just walkin but she is swimming gotta love the little ones she is 17months old not hard to forget since she was born on my 19th birthday what a great gift of life  
smile.gif

have a great hayabusa day

rebecca_pool2.JPG

Cute kid! I can't imagine what it is like to be away from your kids when they are growing up.

She's a cutie. Looks like you have something to look forward to.

Thanks for serving our country.
bowdown.gif

Thank you for serving, I did my time in the Sand, and now my wife is over there on a carrier while I am home with the kids. I feel for ya. Good luck and Godspeed.

yea i miss my baby very much and i am having a son next month which that is when i go home for R & R so hopefully i am stilll there but i told her when i get out it is her turn to work haha so i can stay home and take care of the busa oops i mean kids ahah
ices_rofl.gif

Very sweet little girl you got there. Missing that much of your kids growing up has to be one of the biggest sacrifices our men and women serving makes.

Thank you very much!
bowdown.gif

Very very cute girl! Everything you are doing right now is for your children and ours. Having been there I know how hard it is to be seperated from your family. Thank you for your service.
E,

Cute kid!

I hate it that families get broken up by war.

Hope you do well, bro.

--Wag--

She's adorable and I'm sure you miss her so much...
sad.gif

Thanks for all you're doing and I hope you're back home with your little girl very, very soon!
biggrin.gif

...sliding over to random
smile.gif

what a cutie! I can only imagine how hard it is for you to be away from her and your wife. Thanks for all you do!

Stay safe and hurry home!

How precious..
smile.gif

I know how hard it is to be away from your Bu... little one for so long~ Thanks for your sacrifice and covering our backs! Stay smart and safe, so you can get back home and take a swim with your little girl soon~
cool.gif

i will be back so i can ride with the rest of the busa ryders. i only knew one person with the same busa as mine and it was one of the sargents in my unit. and i seen one other around my area and thats all.i always rode with katanas, r6s, and ninjas thats all

Precious daughter you have there! Be safe and keep your head down over there! I to am away from home right now, although its only 450 miles away and only going to be 6 weeks long, i miss my kids to. My wife sent me this one last night of my boy... i've only been gone 8 days and miss my family... 2 daughters and 1 son... and of course the wife!

Ethan2.jpg

Ethan1.jpg

Back