w00t!!

Good on ya!
    Brenda
    '06 Cranberry Red and Black
    HMF High Mount; TRE; ZG Double Bubble;
    Genmar Risers; Lowered 1"

"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm." -- Colette

<div>
    (jwcfbd @ May 23 2007,09:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">*I feel bad when my line breaks and I see the fish swim off with a hook in it's mouth but there is nothing you can do about it. *</div>
    One of the best trout I ever caught was a nice brown that struck at my flatfish one time. He had a hook in his mouth with about 12 inches of line and a piece of split shot at the end of it. When he struck my flatfish he missed but the piece of split shot got hooked on my lure and I pulled him in.

Good story BTW! Pat yerself on tha back for that one!

Hayabusa Immortal
    Images

<div>
    (bigoltool @ May 23 2007,15:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (jwcfbd @ May 23 2007,09:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">*I feel bad when my line breaks and I see the fish swim off with a hook in it's mouth but there is nothing you can do about it. *</div>
    One of the best trout I ever caught was a nice brown that struck at my flatfish one time. He had a hook in his mouth with about 12 inches of line and a *piece of split shot at the end of it. When he struck my flatfish he missed but the piece of split shot got hooked on my lure and I pulled him in.

Good story BTW! Pat yerself on tha back for that one! *</div>
    gotta love it.

Thanks LadyHawk and bigoltool
    Laguna Seca 2003

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2