For gun lovers!

motogp08

Registered
I would say my favorites are the, Ruger P90, and the Russian SKS and AK47.

"This thread is for everything gun! Technical, and preferential! If you love guns, "like i do," let's start official gun talk here!"
beerchug.gif

Glock makes a sweet handgun. Light, durable, and highly reliable. Pull the slide back and pull the trigger. My M-4 is pretty dayum sweet too.
guns.gif

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 07 2007,17:39) Benelli
Saw some at the gun show. They had the SWAT model there. It was something in the ball-park of 900 smackaroos!
SHOCKED.gif

I'm a handgun guy myself.
biggrin.gif

Been thinkin about gettin a paintball gun with "skunk scent bullets" for inattentive cagers!!!

(SLA1500 @ Apr. 07 2007,17:41) Been thinkin about gettin a paintball gun with "skunk scent bullets" for inattentive cagers!!!
laugh.gif

Belive me bro, just throw a skunk in there and you'll prove your point... "cagers stink!"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

parts are super cheap for my ar15 and for a shot gun a mossberg pursuader 9 shot in all black does the same job as the the benelli for much less 400 bucks. and the ruger old body kp90 pistol 45 cal. 9 years and never glitched

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 07 2007,17:41)
(motogp08 @ Apr. 07 2007,17:39)
(BA BUSA @ Apr. 07 2007,17:38) Sig Sauer  
beerchug.gif
THOSE ARE EXPENSIVE!!!!
SHOCKED.gif

What caliber?
Don't own a Sig...but I like .45acp and .357 Sig  
wink.gif
I used to shoot my mom's boyfriend's .45ACP P90. It was a LOT of fun to shoot. "Wish i could get one!"

The handgun i DO use all the time though is an S&W .357magnum of my mom's. VERY accurate even at distances. "I use it for small game hunting, (rabbit, skunk, possum) the usual varmint." I generally use .38 special rounds in it though. Full metal jacket semi-wadcutters!
super.gif

Does the job VERY nicely!
wink.gif

wink.gif

I'd like to also shoot the "Mossberg Defender" shotgun, and the .500S&W revolver.

I've shot the .454 Casull, "Ruger Super Redhawk," and it was a handfull. I'd LOVE to shoot it's big brother the .500!
SHOCKED.gif

Back