300 things I learned about Thrasherfox...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
#1 NEVER under ANY circumstances, wear a kilt near him.
#2 NEVER leave him alone with your sheep
#3 NEVER wear a kilt around him
#4 NEVER let him on a farm with sheep...
#5 Okay, do I need to continue? You all see where this is going...

ices_rofl.gif

Man sheep isnt where it is at any more..

DOLPHINS BABY!!!

Give me a Dolphin to wax any day of the week!!!

They say Scots wear kilts 'cause sheep can hear a zipper a mile away... and that the best way to shag a sheep is to do it at the edge of a cliff so they push back better... EEeeewwww gross!

i highly doubt you could list 300 things WIHTOUT repeating yourself.

yes ben, this is a challenge for you
beerchug.gif

(LCB @ Apr. 05 2007,07:56) They say Scots wear kilts 'cause sheep can hear a zipper a mile away... and that the best way to shag a sheep is to do it at the edge of a cliff so they push back better...    EEeeewwww gross!
Finally!!! a valid use for a kilt!!

biggrin.gif

(LCB @ Apr. 05 2007,10:56) They say Scots wear kilts 'cause sheep can hear a zipper a mile away... and that the best way to shag a sheep is to do it at the edge of a cliff so they push back better...    EEeeewwww gross!
SHOCKED.gif

Baaaaaaaaaaad joke there.......

DAMMIT RON!!! Now I gotta find one and send it to your doorstep. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(VaBusa @ Apr. 05 2007,08:13) I'm afraid to click the link
laugh.gif

You guys are scaring me...  
all_coholic.gif
G'ahead Michelle!! you know you want to!! just... CLICK IT!!!! muah ha ha!!

Btw, just a disclaimer.

If anyone EVER tries to send me any kind of joke sheep or sheep paraphernalia I will burn it, blow it up and destroy it by any means necessary.

I could see someone sending me a blow up sheep as a joke, just want to make sure everyone knows any money spent will be wasted because sheep are nasty vile creatures!! Lol (sorry Ben, no insult meant to Bhheeeeeeessssiiiieeeee)

biggrin.gif

BTW, I would bet if anyone checks Ben's cell phone, I bet he has a picture of a sheep on it!!! quick someone check his cell phone!!!

Back