2007 Fantasy MotoGP

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
The first 3 posts in this thread will be the statistical spreadsheets.  They will be edited after each race.  BA BUSA and I are separately updating the spreadsheets to catch any errors.  It is up to you to ensure that we have inputed your rider's scores correctly.  If you see an error, PM BA BUSA or me and we'll investigate and correct it.

After the first 3 posts, this thread is fair game.  This thread will be pinned and we'll use it all season long.  The link to the format and rules thread is

One reminder, you must PM BA BUSA, MC MUSTANG, or me the 4 riders that are racing for your team before the start of FP1.  The start of FP1 is different for every race and in diferent time zones.  It is your responsibility to know when FP1 starts and to PM us your riders.  If you don't we'll choose the riders for you.  If you're unsure when FP1 is, feel free to PM me and I'll confirm it for you.

<marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>QATAR'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 96 & 98 on page 4</span></span></marquee>
<marquee><span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>JEREZ'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 97-99 on page 4</span></span></marquee>
<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ISTANBUL'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 137-139 on page 6</span></span></marquee>
<marquee><span style='color:sienna'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>SHANGHAI'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 171-173 on page 7</span></span></marquee>
<marquee><span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LEMANS' RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 219-221 on page 9</span></span></marquee>
<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>MUGELLO'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 252-254 on page 11</span></marquee>
<span style='color:silver'><marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>CATALUNYA'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 278-280 on page 12</span></marquee></span>
<span style='color:orangered'><marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>DONNINGTON'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 297-299 on page 12</span></marquee></span>
<span style='color:skyblue'><marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ASSEN'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 318-320 on page 13</span></marquee></span>
<span style='color:firebrick'><marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>SACHSENRING'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 341-343 on page 14</span></marquee></span>
<span style='color:limegreen'><marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LAGUNA'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 354-356 on page 15</span></marquee></span>
<span style='color:burlywood'><marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BRNO'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 373-375 on page 15</span></marquee></span>
<span style='color:deeppink'><marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>MISANO'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 415-417 on page 17</span></marquee></span>
<span style='color:purple'><marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ESTORIL'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 443-445 on page 18</span></marquee></span>
<span style='color:darkblue'><marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>MOTEGI'S RESULTS ARE IN POSTS 454-456 on page 19</span></marquee></span>

To whichever admin gets the ticket, what I am trying to do is edit the post and add an attachment.  I am using the edit post function.  But the attachment doesn't show up.  I'd really appreciate it if we can work this problem out because after each race weekend I'll be deleting the old attachment and attaching a new one.  The board used to be able to do this, I don't know why it doesn't work now.

Thanks,
Charles

Call ID: 23

The admins are working on the attachment problem.  Once its fixed, I'll clean up the first 4 posts  
wink.gif

Don't forget guys, FP1 starts Wednesday night.  Don't forget to send a PM with the 4 riders you're racing  
biggrin.gif

BA BUSA and I will be at a trackday on Friday.  You can make changes on which riders ride until QP starts as long as you send in the 4 riders before FP1.  We'll use the time stamp on your PMs.

Also, almost too late, but just barely in time is Devil Dog.  That ups 1st place prize to $100.  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sweet!

Ahhh.. the first race... nice!

Correction, Vinny is in with 1 team only.

Oh, BTW, Hayden is gonna kick arse in Qatar
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

The 1st practice is tonight at 10pm PST.

I think it'll be 125cc, not sure what time 800cc FP1 starts yet. But you guys are almost out of time, just a few hours. Send in which 4 riders are riding before its too late!!!

Sent in my Riders a few moments ago... Did anyone subscribe to MotoGP.com to watch the practice...any way we can stream it....or...?

(Zuki @ Mar. 07 2007,14:15) Sent in my Riders a few moments ago... Did anyone subscribe to MotoGP.com to watch the practice...any way we can stream it....or...?
BA BUSA and I have a subscription but neither one of us could find a way to pirate it or copy it. Motogp.com has pretty good security....

My guys qualified 1st, 3rd, 5th and 15th. Can't wait till the final point totals after this weekend.

Just a couple things.

Don't open this thread after a race unless you're ready for a spoiler. The spreadsheets, once posted, will ruin it for you if you taped the race and are going to watch it later.

And I won't be posting up the speadsheets untill after I've watched the race. So it could take a couple days to get the spreadsheets up to date if I haven't had the oppurtunity to watch the whole race yet.
biggrin.gif

BTW, the trackday was awesome
cool.gif
super.gif

For the first race, I'm going to post up where we find the Fastest Laps, Highest Top Speeds, and if any records were broken.

For the 5 riders with the highest top speeds, goto results, then 2007, then Qatar, then motogp, then race then click average speed.  Only look at the far right column to see the highest top speeds.  You should get this;

qp.gif

For the 5 riders with the fastest lap times, goto results, then 2007, then Qatar, then motogp, then race and click on fast lap rider.   You should see this;

qp.gif

To see if a rider set a new record for fastest race lap or the record for fastest lap ever by a motorcycle, goto results, then 2007, then Qatar, then motogp, then race, then classification.  Look at the bottom were it displays 4 lap times.  The top one is pole's lap time, then the second one is the fastest race lap this race, the third one is the record race lap(you know it is broken because it displays 2007), and the fourth one is the fastest lap ever by a motorcycle(you know it is broken because it displays 2007).  In this case, Stoner set a new record for fastest race lap.  And Rossi set a new record for fastest lap ever by a motorcycle.

qp.gif

Anyone had a chance to check out the opening day race for MOTO GP ?
Dont' want to give away too much but the Ducati has incredible straight line POWER
SHOCKED.gif

I'm sure more good races to come !

Back