picked up my new car wanted to share

mattyss

Rockin My Reflectors
Donating Member
Registered
Wanted to show you guys my new car .Picked it last week and am having a blast with it . was between this a 335 bmw coupe or the cts v .There was a 3 month wait for the bmw I loved the caddy but was a little small so this is what i picked hope you like !

100_1287__Small_.jpg

Nice Car. I have a 300c (not srt8), was going to trade my Cadilliac Escalade in for CTS-V, but think it is too small too, looking at STS-V.

Nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first love is Mustangs but.. They dont make it in a 5 seater which I need. This is my second choice so far. My lease is up in November so I want to start narrowing things down soon.

OK now I or we need more info on your car!! What options etc.. Did you buy or lease it?

Love the car and COLOR!!
beerchug.gif

(extreemachine @ Mar. 05 2007,23:26) Nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first love is Mustangs but.. They dont make it in a 5 seater which I need. This is my second choice so far. My lease is up in November so I want to start narrowing things down soon.

OK now I or we need more info on your car!! What options etc..  Did you buy or lease it?

Love the car and COLOR!!
beerchug.gif
thanks everyone !!

it has all the options just not the rear seat dvd player .It started off as a lease and with no money down was just under $700 a month for 27 months but i changed my mind and bought it with my tax return , 2 cars traded in an 04 accord ex v6 and my old caddy a 94 sedan deville which i cant believe they took because it needed a head gasket and just about all my savings!

(Fate @ Mar. 05 2007,23:20) Nice Car. I have a 300c (not srt8), was going to trade my Cadilliac Escalade in for CTS-V, but think it is too small too, looking at STS-V.
that sts-v is great. big big $$$$$ but big big power also

yo! love that MOPAR V8 baby-lookin good matt, my wife got an'06 300SRT8-too much oomph for me in a car honestly...at least the four tix I got point to that...
race.gif

go hit up SRT8oc.com
or 300Cforums
they have lots of info on these beasts...just be prepared for a lil 'chest puffin'...i dont hang there much, most guys act like their d*k got bigger with their motors...

thanks for those links bigdiesel

that 300 is great looking .You got 4 tickets in that ?

Back