Cool Hayabusa game video

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
<div align="center">
[/Quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! I love that track but can't complete it with less than 5 wrecks!

fo shizzle big Dizzle

Tourist Trophy is the name Zuki. It's a good game. Hard to get good at but a lot of fun.

I've seen that video before.. The dude has skillz in that game... My friends condisder me a pro at it I CRUSH everyone at our partyies but I would have dumped it once or twice as hard as he was pushing that bike.... awesome break control....
beerchug.gif

Tourist Trophy for PS2, I've got it. I think they also make it for the new PS.

They have three 05 busas on there to choose from to race, no LE though. Cool game!

beerchug.gif

P.

yeah, what they said Tourist Trophy for Play Station 2. The track is Nürburgring Nordschleife in Germany, I think? 14 or so miles of road/track fun! I bought a PS2 just for this game and the busa and hundred other bikes it in. It's the best of what it does - but it is not perfect. Some physics are a little weird sometimes, but there's nothing else that comes close to letting you ride a virtual busa

RIDING SPIRITS has BUSA in it? ? ? ? Is that game any good? ?

(WWJD @ Feb. 06 2007,15:58) yeah, what they said Tourist Trophy for Play Station 2. The track is Nürburgring Nordschleife in Germany, I think? 14 or so miles of road/track fun! I bought a PS2 just for this game and the busa and hundred other bikes it in. It's the best of what it does - but it is not perfect. Some physics are a little weird sometimes, but there's nothing else that comes close to letting you ride a virtual busa

RIDING SPIRITS has BUSA in it? ? ? ? Is that game any good? ?
Yeah, it has it, but it wasn't very good.

the dude is beastin that game...... impressive!!! if it were me, id have been in the wall a solid 5 or 6 times.
bowdown.gif

Got the game "for my son" for Christmas.

DO you guys shift yourselves, or do you let the game do it?

So far the only track I can win on with the 'busa is the Tsukigi track, it has a couple of straight sections and that's where the 'busa shines...

Anyone know if Tourist Trophy will play on the PS3 platform? and does it look any better?

c'mon now, fess up.  Does anyone actually do their own shifting in this game?  I'm damned lucky to get around a track without wiping out just working the brakes and gas, let alone shifting!

btw, I still have no feeling in the tips of my thumbs thanks to this dang game!

another Q - who uses the windshield view vs the "whole bike" view. I find that I can't see enough of the track ahead with the windshield view....

Back