Lost a friend

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
Some of you may have heard on the news about the helo crash last week. as it turns out he was a friend that was just here in my command before changed rates to become a AW.
Found out earlier about this. guess this is the first time I have really known someone that has passed on in the navy. I guess I am lucky that it took 15 years but it still sucks.

AW1 Cory Helman- Fair winds and following seas.

You will be missed brother, but not forgotten!

Brother - we all know that it is when, not if....
I feel for you - I have had too many friends not make it back from a hop - it is never easy to deal with, especially if you wear a bag...

We're here for you...

MCM

Sorry to hear man, I came real close to loosing a buddy working for Blackwater last week when one of thier choppers went down. Sorry to hear again.

sorry to hear about your friend
sad.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Jan. 29 2007,18:18) Brother - we all know that it is when, not if....
I feel for you - I have had too many friends not make it back from a hop - it is never easy to deal with, especially if you wear a bag...
Whether in a bag or just in Civies.... It is still when, not if. I have lost more friends than I will ever care to count.

My thoughts are with the family.

Todd

Very sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes out to you and to his family.

--Wag--

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent to his family and you.

Sorry to hear that another brother/sister lost their life serving our country. My heart goes out to you and prayers to his family.

Back