Thread: Ripped Off!!!

I just want every one to know about this dirt bag. I paid this guy (Josh Forsyth) $92.00 with Pay Pal. For a set of 03 750 rotors off of Ebay. He never responded to any emails after I sent the money. I donít know his address or phone number. If any one knows this guy or has any info him. It would be greatly appreciated if you could give it to me. Pay Pal was a dead end. Here is all the info I have on him.

Ebay id xxxstunters
    Email joshsgsxr1000@yahoo.com
    Name Josh Forsyth

Thanks for you time

Hayabusa Immortal
    Images

Not sticking up for him but how long has it been? The reason I ask is the samething happened to me. I paid but didn't hear anything for a few days and all of a sudden there they were and I got what I paid for. I hope it all works out for you. Good luck
    Laguna Seca 2003

gaw

Yea, I had the same problem, not with this guy, I paid $400+ to a guy with many positive feed-backs, and did not hear from him for a few days, but eventually did hear and all was ok.
    His replys were a bit slow, but we got the deal done.

Ride safe *
    Some people are like slinkies.......not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Give a person a fish and you feed him for a day; teach that person to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Post ***** Master Jedi

Hope you get your rotors!
    KEEP THE FORCE!