Do you wear cufflinks?

BiG-T

Donating Member
Registered
I wear cufflinks.  I have more shirts w/ french cuffs than I care to count (at least 100) and I have a nice collection of cufflinks.

A few of my favorites have broken.  They were cheap and you get what you pay for.

I'm curious to see who wears cufflinks and where ya get yours from.

Here are a few I'd like to get my hands on...

Level cufflinks (yes they work):
GreenLevelCufflink.gif

Hourglass cufflinks (yes they work):
BlueHourglassCufflinks.gif

Blue capsule cufflinks:
BlueCapsuleCufflinks.gif

Hey NJ, I'd be interested in sending you some money if you'd do some shopping and shipping for me.  I've seen plenty of nice cufflinks in Dubai.

I haven't had to wear cuff links since the last wedding I had to be in that required a rented tux- and even then I used the 3 dollar ones that came with the suit.

The ones you have pics of are cool though!

BUSAFETT

A lot of the things I've seen in jewelry stores aren't quite my taste or I already have them. I have a set of those blue in gray and a set in green.

I always check with the local jewlery stores.

You can find some unique sheit.

I've seen clock cufflinks that work. I've seen light bulb cufflinks that actually light up (small button and battery).

This is definitely unique....

The parts move and you can actually set the calendar date...

Calendar_Cufflinks.gif

Yes, ebay. These are the last ones I bought.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-SKULL-CUFFLINKS-BLACK-CRYSTAL-EYES-GOTH-MENS-GIFTS_W0QQitemZ290024791293QQihZ019QQcate
goryZ137847QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290024791293" target="_blank">Cufflinks</a>

The eyes are real onyx

C'mon T, the guys in the office would love that.

Especially with ruby eyes instead of onyx and you could wear an eye patch with a wooden leg!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Actually, those suit a few guys here in my office. Maybe they'll be an office gift for Secret Santa.

I'm sensitive about my wooden leg!!

(heavybusa @ Sep. 08 2006,09:19) C'mon T, the guys in the office would love that.

Especially with ruby eyes instead of onyx and you could wear an eye patch with a wooden leg!!!
laugh.gif
How about to the company x-mas party? Yes indeed. And believe it or not the people that know me weren't shocked one bit, in fact they all complimented how good they looked with the shirt I had on. One thing about me is I'm not afraid to be myself no matter where I go.

(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 08 2006,09:30)
(heavybusa @ Sep. 08 2006,09:19) C'mon T, the guys in the office would love that.

laugh.gif
How about to the company x-mas party?  Yes indeed.  And believe it or not the people that know me weren't shocked one bit, in fact they all complimented how good they looked with the shirt I had on.  One thing about me is I'm not afraid to be myself no matter where I go.
Dont take it personal "thismonsterlives".

I'm just picking on T a little.

They look cool and I'm sure its a conversation piece.

(heavybusa @ Sep. 08 2006,09:flamethrowing:)
(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 08 2006,09:30)

laugh.gif
How about to the company x-mas party?  Yes indeed.  And believe it or not the people that know me weren't shocked one bit, in fact they all complimented how good they looked with the shirt I had on.  One thing about me is I'm not afraid to be myself no matter where I go.
Dont take it personal "thismonsterlives".

I'm just picking on T a little.

They look cool and I'm sure its a conversation piece.
Oh I don't lol I just wanted to throw the x-mas party bit in there
biggrin.gif

(heavybusa @ Sep. 08 2006,20:44) I wore the spinner cufflinks with a zoot suit last year.
Hey,I've been lookin for a Zoot suit,where can I buy one AND where to get the LONNNNNNG chain to go with it? Thanks.

Back