Single topic debate #3

Projekt

Registered
Okay,
Stunts are cool. Yeah, I'm wearing a flameproof suit and have a Co2 can next to me..
I've been trying my best to learn how to wheelie and tank ride lately now that most of our major streets have smooth black hi-trac asphalt. Soon I'll have my legs over the mirrors. Having just ridden home for 5 miles in 4th gear for stable throttle and nearly non-existant light traffic whilst sitting on the tank with my legs forward of the sliders I'll kick it up a notch. Seat-standing is next on the agenda then I'll try standing upright on the seat.
So what do have to say about that?
I wear a Shoei Rf-1000 with armored alpinestars gloves and an Icon Skull jacket with Gore-tex steel toe boots and jeans. Buying the knee and leg pads tommorrow.

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156193199 -->

Just keep the other traffic out of it, in other words, do it on empty roads. What other gear do you wear?

Just my jewels you know, uhm, the ones YOU just can't seem to put in a box....  
laugh.gif
 Just playing though...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: "Ben is a big Softy."|1156194981 -->

Punk
tounge.gif

Wait!! I get it!! You're practicing stunts so you can distract border patrol!!! I get it!!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Back on topic, I don't think street stunting is bad, AS LONG AS you keep it on an empty street where no-one but yourself can get hurt. Heck, I'm a Hooligan, I'll pull the occasional wheelie, but not in a place where others are at risk... and I'm always in gear.
cool.gif

Come to Sarajevo and I'll take you to that beach....
Seriously though. It is all calculated risk... I am so top heavy that it is really hard for me to pull the wheel except on the best stickiest pavement while really flicking the throttle over 7K rpm... I can hold a low level throttle wheelie for awhile and set it down smoothly. Getting to a balance wheelie is the whole reason I am practicing.

Come to Sarajevo and I'll take you to that beach....
Seriously though. It is all calculated risk... I am so top heavy that it is really hard for me to pull the wheel except on the best stickiest pavement while really flicking the throttle over 7K rpm... I can hold a low level throttle wheelie for awhile and set it down smoothly. Getting to a balance wheelie is the whole reason I am practicing.
Same here... As seen in a previous pic. BUT, I did the wheelie machine at the track, and the dude said I was in the balanc point on the 10r they had. The busa has such a high balance point, it's just not the bike to learn the balance point on.
wink.gif

Street stunting performed without the presence of traffic, people(excluding those that want to be there), and property, I think is OK. But that's the same thing as a closed course
wink.gif
Don't endanger others or their property.

Back