So my bud ryan rode rt33 in wv

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So Ryan, RRdugas on here, rode out rt33 into West Virginia. This is the ride back, on his 600RR.

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-2663574922085684066&hl=en"> </embed>

Rt 33 is great. Kim and I camped just off of 33 in Bowden, WV this past May. Had a blast riding the area.

Chris

Just wondering if you guys have ever done Rte 60 between Charleston and Ansted in WV? That is another great stretch of road.

PS. Great vid!

glad u guys liked the vid.. it's actually in virginia but real close to wv. we've got all sorts of fun roads like that around here. quite spoiled aren't we yamahor. i'm trying to get the weekend off so i can make the deals gap trip with u guys again.

glad u guys liked the vid..  it's actually in virginia but real close to wv.  we've got all sorts of fun roads like that around here.  quite spoiled aren't we yamahor.   i'm trying to get the weekend off so i can make the deals gap trip with u guys again.
Ryan... I hate to break it to ya, but you're wrong... THat trip in the vid is about half VA half WV. The state line is at the top of the mountain.
tounge.gif

As for work, I told you... quit...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

That looks like nice country for riding!! Nice twisties !! I could ride there for along time and not get bored! I'm jealous!
smile.gif

well... come on down! We'll show ya around.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156097659 -->

glad u guys liked the vid..  it's actually in virginia but real close to wv.  we've got all sorts of fun roads like that around here.  quite spoiled aren't we yamahor.   i'm trying to get the weekend off so i can make the deals gap trip with u guys again.
Ryan... I hate to break it to ya, but you're wrong... THat trip in the vid is about half VA half WV. The state line is at the top of the mountain.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif
oh yea... top of the mountain pavement change is the state line.... i always thought Monterey was in Wv but it's in Va and now i'm all mixed up..... anywayz.. good problems to have i guess.

time for some editing, ride is about 8 minutes and i'm gonna cut some off the end.... who want's to pick the tunes??!!!!

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif
oh yea...  top of the mountain pavement change is the state line....  i always thought Monterey was in Wv but it's in Va and now i'm all mixed up.....   anywayz..  good problems to have i guess.

time for some editing, ride is about 8 minutes and i'm gonna cut some off the end....   who want's to pick the tunes??!!!!
biggrin.gif

Hey, when you gonna post my hand draggin vids?
rock.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Just wondering if you guys have ever done Rte 60 between Charleston and Ansted in WV? That is another great stretch of road.

PS. Great vid!
I am from Charleston and used to ride 60 a lot. If you liked it on a bike you need to try it in a tanker with a sloppy load.
Speaking of WV roads I am planning on riding WV16 from St Marys to the VA line in a week or so. It starts about 5 miles from my house. Anyone have any input as to how long it might take me to ride the whole way?

Great video, Ben.

Thanks for sharing.

You too, Ryan~

One thing (aside from rider skill and lush scenery) I notice is the quality of the road surface.  So important on any ride.

beerchug.gif

RR, how are ya enjoying the Black Busa?

P.

cool.gif
I'm trying to meet up with him so I can see it. I was wondering who brought this thread back from the abyss. How ya doing Tom?
Doing great man, Busa-less, but great otherwise.

How are you doing Ben?

thumb_up.gif
Basically the same. Doing great but Busa-less. I'm working on fixing that though. When I get on the local PD, and make sure it's solidified, I'm getting another busa. You getting another bike, or you just staying bikeless?

Back