Can't the "mods" do a little  "modding"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
why is it that there are so many threads out of place....and just left there?
sales ads and nonbike related topics just making it look like he11.

take those misplaced threads and put them where they belong...and give a 'reminder' to those repeat offenders.

Let "remind" everyone that posts to think a minute on where you are posting, to enusre it's appropriate section.

modifactions / sales / performance / etc........

at this rate, we might as well just have a single topic section and call it "stuff"

rant.gif

We do our best here...can't find everything every time, so things slip through the cracks...also, we have so many NEW members signing on here every day, the place is a bit overwhelming and it does take time for some to figure out just where things go. Cut 'em some slack is my motto; why smack 'em around and make 'em feel unwelcome because they posted something in the wrong forum
rock.gif

Thanks for the extreme and utter understanding though; I was getting tired of sitting here painting my nails...

I was getting tired of sitting here painting my nails...
[/QUOTE]
LOL...you're ruthless
biggrin.gif

*after thought* As a request BusaCruise, please take the time to respectfully inform a new user where to post when/if they post in the incorrect forum. That will be helpful.

Thanks.
smile.gif

*after thought*  As a request BusaCruise, please take the time to respectfully inform a new user where to post when/if they post in the incorrect forum.  That will be helpful.

Thanks.  
smile.gif
Oh hell no! Let's start a thread complaining about it and taking away from both my nap and nail painting times
laugh.gif
while further adding to the chaos and disarray that is the org
biggrin.gif

It's a joke...lighten up fellas...I'm in a mood today
wink.gif
Just trying to poke fun at BusaCruise's expense since he's not logged in to see the fun yet...
tounge.gif

just woke up.. had to sleep all night.. in my grogginess I almost whacked this thread

I see Michelle took care of it. I can go back to sleep now.. carry on…

Wait a Minute, Why The FUG didn't I think of that? WOW and this WHOLE time I've been just trying to keep up at work, and worrying about Broken Buddies, worrying about Admins Walking Away, OH and YEAH making time for my Family...

But Your Right Fug all of that and let me worry about some Posts outta Place?

Dude STFU, Better yet? Go Fug Yourself. AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON...

Beeyotch!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wait a Minute, Why The FUG didn't I think of that?  WOW and this WHOLE time I've been just trying to keep up at work, and worrying about Broken Buddies, worrying about Admins Walking Away, OH and YEAH making time for my Family...

But Your Right Fug all of that and let me worry about some Posts outta Place?  

Dude STFU, Better yet?  Go Fug Yourself.    AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON...

Beeyotch!      
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Okaaaaaayyy, Rev...that's one way of putting an exclamation on the topic.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I do prefer the subtle, laid back, and soft hearted touch myself.

And RSD wants to leave because of what?
rock.gif
hmmm....
wow.gif

unless you have been a volunteer in your life, you wouldnt understand what a thankless job it is... there is an alternative... you can start your own board and seperate all the post as you see fit...
rock.gif

rock.gif

you guys are way too funny... oh my gosh!! I am dying!!!

by the way - Michelle - my wife wants to know what color nail polish...

ARK!!

(por busacruise...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back