Rev went to vancouver, trip report with pics

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK, So I decided that it was time for a break. The company had two record setting months in a row, and yeah I am going to take some of the credit and decided I needed a break.

So, with the Wife and the In Laws, we jetted up to Victoria...

OK We Ferried it up to Victoria and lemme tell ya, RSD has been holding out. Victoria isn't pretty it's fuggin Beautiful, Truly a Wonderful place.

And then, it got better, the roads are smooth and 19 up to Port McNiel is an awesome drive.

-Lets start with a couple from Washington... Took the Inlaws up to the Cascades...
So, No Comments here for a minute or two so I can give ya'll a little Photo-journal, cool?

Vic_Alert_06_01.jpg

Actually helped one of the little ones across the road, it got startled and just froze in the middle of the road.

Vic_Alert_06_04.jpg

Another, They were just too cute, but it made the drive more than worthwhile.

Vic_Alert_06_05.jpg

Then we hopped a Ferry to Victoria, Well Sidney actually then you drive South to Victoria.

Check out this Beautiful Hotel, Isn't it awesome, goes on and on... Just Spectacular.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150777789 -->

Vic_Alert_06_06.jpg

BUT, I didn't make the Reservations... The mother in Law did... SO we stayed here Instead, the Strathcona or whatever the hell.

Nice enough just for one night, and about $100 less a night than the Empress.

This is in downtown Victoria, behind the Moving van on the corner is the Sticky Wicket Pub, I fell in love with the hostess and the Waitresses, both of them...

I recommend the Bangers N Mash... Best I've had since being in the UK.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150779409 -->

Vic_Alert_06_10.jpg

Lots to do in the Inner Harbor, beautiful place. The Building with the Columns is a Wax Museum, kinda fun to visit, entertaining...

We didn't hit the Underwater Garden in the forground, but we hit the Bug Museum and it was very cool.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150777543 -->

Vic_Alert_06_07.jpg

Government buildings.... Umm... Parliment or something... Hell I was Drunk... If you're ever in Victoria stop by the sticky wicket Pub. Sexy Waitresses, good food, good drinks.

Vic_Alert_06_08.jpg

The better half by a big tree in front of the big Government building...

Vic_Alert_06_09.jpg

Now the Strathcona wasn't fancy, in fact it was very simple, but I did have a decent view...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150779492 -->

Vic_Alert_06_11.jpg

OK, Next day we were off to Port McNiel and Alert Bay.

Vic_Alert_06_13.jpg

These aren't the best pictures of the road running the length of Vancouver but take my word for it, 19 North is empty, wide, smooth and twisty...

Vic_Alert_06_12.jpg

OK my first view of Alert bay and I gotta say, what beautiful little fishing Village.

Vic_Alert_06_15.jpg

View From the Ferry, Check out the Sunset. Didn't start getting dark up there till about 10pm

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150775527 -->

Vic_Alert_06_16.jpg

This one taken from the House, we had an entire 5 bedroom home to ourselves, wonderful place.

Vic_Alert_06_17.jpg

And another, taken from the Pub Deck... Yup the Pub was a great place,

It's about 11pm here.

Vic_Alert_06_18.jpg

Here's a daytome view from the house... Almost Story Book...

Vic_Alert_06_21.jpg

Back