Busted

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I don't know...I sure hope it was real cause now there's one less theif running around....plus it's perfect justice...just drive him on down to the station and back up to the cell.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
outstanding. If thats for real I bet he thinks twice the next time..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Can't be for real. If it were, there would be a heard of nicey-nice people running behind the truck claiming that his rights have been violated in some fashion or another.

--Wag--

Can't be for real.  If it were, there would be a heard of nicey-nice people running behind the truck claiming that his rights have been violated in some fashion or another.

--Wag--
That video isn't from the US so there's a good chance it's real. They should have driven it to a boat dock and slowly backed the cage into a lake.

In the bleeding heart US you'd have more to worry about than the anti-gun/anti-death penalty fruits following your cage around. You'd be charged with kidnapping, unlawful confinement ect. and be going to jail for a long time while the thieving POS walks.
Then the thieving POS will sue you and 12 anti-gun/anti-death penalty hippies will award him $1 million in damages which will be deducted from your paycheck for the rest of your life.

Back