Dis in my way!
    Images

I need to let everyone know that I will be away from the board for awhile, not sure how long. If you have any problems please send them to Narcissus or Maximum71. My young beautiful neices ages 19 and 14 were in an auto accident this afternoon, broadsided by an 18 wheeler. My oldest neice died on the scene and the youngest is in critical care with a crushed pelvis, a collapsed lung, a broken jaw, brain swelling and at this point only God knows what else. She is in a COMA and they have advised us her chances are slim but if she does pull through it will be weeks before she regains conscienceness. These girls were and are still like my own daughters. To add to the day I had to break the news to my wife, then my dad, then my mother, then my brother...... I have given hurting information to everyone that I care about and I think that it has taken its toll on me. These girls are the only daughters to my sister and her husband, what a tragedy to lose a child and possibly both in the same day.. I cannot fathom the loss as a parent. Guys grab your kids and have no regrets if something was to take them away from you. Live life to the fullest and enjoy and cherish your family. Say an extra prayer for my neice would ya?

See you all

Captain
    Good citizens know they're accountable for their actions (someone has said, "My right to swing my arm ends when my fist hits your nose").

"Words can hurt. Words can heal. Therefore it is of the utmost importance that we pay attention to our words."

On the Internet in some quarters, freedom is being abused and used irresponsibly as a smoke screen to communicate in a vulgar, profane, violent, and insulting manner.

"Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

Physicist Genii

So sorry to hear about your loss Cap. We'll say a prayer for your neice. Come back soon.
    Age and treachery will over come youth and skill!

Hayabusa Immortal
    Images

Sorry to hear about you loss Captain. Our thoughts are with you.
    Laguna Seca 2003

Images

Capt, I'm so very sorry for your loss. How shocking for such young ones to meet with these sad events. We must treasure each and every day with all the ones we love. Please be assured our thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

"Do a little more than you're paid to. Give a little more than you have to. Try a little harder than you want to. Aim a little higher than you think possible, and most of all...
    give thanks to God for health, family, and friends."

Wink

GODSPEED RACING

I never know what to say at a time like this . All I know or believe is that we will see our loved ones again . I hope God will give your family the strength and faith to get through this time . I will be praying for your family.
    second place is just a name for the first loser

Goldenchild/@ Cloud Nine built 1397 motor 198 RWHP 244 w/NOS. 3-9" Thompsons arm, BMC Filter, Adjustable Rear Links, 1" Reapers Risers, HID Low beam, Leo Vince full TI , Pusher clutch cover, Airtech Tank and extended tail. Over 55,000 miles and 39 states.

Captian,
    Really sorry to hear this news. Our prayers are with you.

I have three daughters of my own and I worry every time they leave together. I think I'll go give them all a hug!

Hang in there!
    Regards,
    Jimbo
    Hell Yeah Its Fast
    DUMB ASS!

Wink

Capt.
    I hope god will give you and your family the strength to hold on!!! At a time like this you need the support of family and friends, and you have more friends then you know!

My family will pray for your family tonight.
    Kevin
    C-ya when you get there....

It's only illegal if you get caught...

Sorry for your loss Captain. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.
    Dave

I've prayed. GOD bless you and your family.

FATJAP
    JOB 4:3-6
    PROVERBS 16:3

Please I know Im new here.. but if there is anything I can do for you let me know.. Ill have our church praying for you...K...

Im so sorry to hear this...

manic
    pogo pogo pogo bounce pogo pogo pogo jump

Dis in my way!
    Images

A glimmer of hope! Well guys this week has really sucked, my youngest neice is still in a COMA and she is in a lot of pain. They put a "bolt" in her skull that senses her intra cranial pressure. Today at noon was day 3 at that was suppossed to be the worst for brain swelling. The neurologist cam in about 10 pm tonight and told us that it is official that she did not suffer any further injury to her brain after the wreck. We still dont know if she will ever regain conscienceness and if she does what kind of brain she will have. Her Pelvis and jaw are broken and they have to do surgery before 14 days.... Today we learned that her brain can still communicate with her fingers and toes so no paralysis so far. Guys there are literally thousands of people praying for her all over Oklahoma. If you guys don't mind please help lift her up and say a prayer for her and her parents. These two girls were extroidinarily good christian girls that loved children and wanted good things out of life. I will let you know if anything else comes about..

Thanks all

Captain
    Good citizens know they're accountable for their actions (someone has said, "My right to swing my arm ends when my fist hits your nose").

"Words can hurt. Words can heal. Therefore it is of the utmost importance that we pay attention to our words."

On the Internet in some quarters, freedom is being abused and used irresponsibly as a smoke screen to communicate in a vulgar, profane, violent, and insulting manner.

"Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad

My prayers are with you Capt. God watch over and bless your family in this hard time.

Marc
    CCS #222
    -WWW.CYCLEGEAR.COM
    -WWW.HAYABUSA.ORG
    "Better a Racer for a day than a spectator for life!"

God be with you and yours, you are in my prayers.
    Billy

I have included your family in my family's prayers. Our hearts go out to you and yours in your time of loss. God bless you and your family.

Second place is nothing more than the first place loser!

Rookie

Cap,

My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Just trust in God and know that all that unfolds is his will..... If you need anything at all besides our prayers, please let us know..

Lori
    never let an opportunity pass you by......

MET
    The Watcher
    Images

Yes, for sure my prayers will go out for your family. Cap.

The Lord will take away from thee all sickness.
    -- Bible, 'Deuteronomy' 7:15.

The Lord will take away from thee all sickness.
    -- Bible, 'Deuteronomy' 7:15.

Sincerely my best, hope and prayers.
    Mike

Seasoned Pilot

Wink

I'm so sorry this happend ,I hope she recovers quickly....be strong Captain....as it seems, you have been during this time.
    Sincerly..Ralph Lundberg

Hayabusa Immortal
    10,500mi later, im back in the middle of Wyoming!

Default Re: Away from the board

i know this thread is old. but i just found it thanks to Cap.
    I humbly ask for your help

as a parent that has lost a child. i know the pain. i am so sorry for your loss and will send Lindsay some cards, as she is not forgotten. she is an important person. she matters and there ARE people out here that care about her well being.
    i being one. one of many.

thank you for sharing her story. who knows where this may lead.

"Here is an address that you can send a letter to...

Lindsay Rogers
    PO box 162
    Newcastle, Oklahoma 73065
    "
    THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME RIDE 10,500mi for the Drowning Support Network!
    3.8 Corners of the USA.
    "TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG!"
    "Welcome to the Org., can i camp in your yard? "

Bessie-07 Vigor Blue, Buddy Bill Chaney-91 Dyna Sturgis and many many others.

GODSPEED RACING

Default Re: Away from the board

That was an awful day and i'll send a card to her .
    second place is just a name for the first loser

Goldenchild/@ Cloud Nine built 1397 motor 198 RWHP 244 w/NOS. 3-9" Thompsons arm, BMC Filter, Adjustable Rear Links, 1" Reapers Risers, HID Low beam, Leo Vince full TI , Pusher clutch cover, Airtech Tank and extended tail. Over 55,000 miles and 39 states.