Away from the board

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I need to let everyone know that I will be away from the board for awhile, not sure how long. If you have any problems please send them to Narcissus or Maximum71. My young beautiful neices ages 19 and 14 were in an auto accident this afternoon, broadsided by an 18 wheeler. My oldest neice died on the scene and the youngest is in critical care with a crushed pelvis, a collapsed lung, a broken jaw, brain swelling and at this point only God knows what else. She is in a COMA and they have advised us her chances are slim but if she does pull through it will be weeks before she regains conscienceness. These girls were and are still like my own daughters. To add to the day I had to break the news to my wife, then my dad, then my mother, then my brother...... I have given hurting information to everyone that I care about and I think that it has taken its toll on me. These girls are the only daughters to my sister and her husband, what a tragedy to lose a child and possibly both in the same day.. I cannot fathom the loss as a parent. Guys grab your kids and have no regrets if something was to take them away from you. Live life to the fullest and enjoy and cherish your family. Say an extra prayer for my neice would ya?

See you all

Captain

So sorry to hear about your loss Cap. We'll say a prayer for your neice. Come back soon.

Sorry to hear about you loss Captain. Our thoughts are with you.

Capt, I'm so very sorry for your loss. How shocking for such young ones to meet with these sad events. We must treasure each and every day with all the ones we love. Please be assured our thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

I never know what to say at a time like this . All I know or believe is that we will see our loved ones again . I hope God will give your family the strength and faith to get through this time . I will be praying for your family.

Captian,
Really sorry to hear this news. Our prayers are with you.

I have three daughters of my own and I worry every time they leave together. I think I'll go give them all a hug!

Hang in there!
Regards,
Jimbo

Capt.
I hope god will give you and your family the strength to hold on!!! At a time like this you need the support of family and friends, and you have more friends then you know!

My family will pray for your family tonight.
Kevin

Please I know Im new here.. but if there is anything I can do for you let me know.. Ill have our church praying for you...K...

Im so sorry to hear this...

manic

A glimmer of hope! Well guys this week has really sucked, my youngest neice is still in a COMA and she is in a lot of pain. They put a "bolt" in her skull that senses her intra cranial pressure. Today at noon was day 3 at that was suppossed to be the worst for brain swelling. The neurologist cam in about 10 pm tonight and told us that it is official that she did not suffer any further injury to her brain after the wreck. We still dont know if she will ever regain conscienceness and if she does what kind of brain she will have. Her Pelvis and jaw are broken and they have to do surgery before 14 days.... Today we learned that her brain can still communicate with her fingers and toes so no paralysis so far. Guys there are literally thousands of people praying for her all over Oklahoma. If you guys don't mind please help lift her up and say a prayer for her and her parents. These two girls were extroidinarily good christian girls that loved children and wanted good things out of life. I will let you know if anything else comes about..

Thanks all

Captain

My prayers are with you Capt. God watch over and bless your family in this hard time.

Marc

I have included your family in my family's prayers. Our hearts go out to you and yours in your time of loss. God bless you and your family.

Cap,

My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Just trust in God and know that all that unfolds is his will..... If you need anything at all besides our prayers, please let us know..

Lori

Yes, for sure my prayers will go out for your family. Cap.

The Lord will take away from thee all sickness.
-- Bible, 'Deuteronomy' 7:15.

The Lord will take away from thee all sickness.
-- Bible, 'Deuteronomy' 7:15.

Sincerely my best, hope and prayers.
Mike

I'm so sorry this happend ,I hope she recovers quickly....be strong Captain....as it seems, you have been during this time.
Sincerly..Ralph Lundberg

i know this thread is old. but i just found it thanks to Cap.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/155123-i-humbly-ask-your-help.html

as a parent that has lost a child. i know the pain. i am so sorry for your loss and will send Lindsay some cards, as she is not forgotten. she is an important person. she matters and there ARE people out here that care about her well being.
i being one. one of many.

thank you for sharing her story. who knows where this may lead.:beerchug:

"Here is an address that you can send a letter to...

Lindsay Rogers
PO box 162
Newcastle, Oklahoma 73065
"

Back