Vice pres. shoots someone

BusaSamurai

There Can Be Only One INSTIGATOR * * * *
Donating Member
Registered
Any one else hear that the Vice Pres. Shot one of his friends in a accidental duck hunting incident... Man hes to old to be hunting .And the guy he shot was 78 years old.. hate to hear that. Boy democrats are gonna run with this one..

i was thinking the same thing his age, and he`s not in good health.

Yea, the guy that got peppered is an attorney. Sounds like he stepped into the line of fire. Doesn't sound like it was Cheneys fault.

But you are right...I'm sure the left will have a heyday with it..:;):

Let them kill each other off and then have the .org run the country
biggrin.gif

Any one else hear that the Vice Pres. Shot one of his friends in a accidental  duck hunting  incident... Man hes to old to be hunting .And the guy he shot was 78 years old.. hate to hear that. Boy democrats are gonna run with this one..
As reported the guy who got shot was Quail hunting with the VP. The older man shot a bird from their far side and wondered into the high grass looking for the bird. Unknown to him he turned in the high stuff and walked in front of the VP and another hunter. Some birds took flight out of the grass (for those who don't know Quail usually fly low) the VP shot and some of the shot hit the guy in the grass. My Question, where was the secret service guys, you mean a guy with a gun could walk infront or anywhere around the VP and No Body Knows  
laugh.gif

And yes, if the Demos make something out of this tragic accident, they will just show how much NO CLASS they have !

and the 2006 candidate for a Darwin award goes to..........
thats actually quite disturbing that #### with all of his health issues is out playing with shotguns.
and as DaCol said the Secret Service were letting this guy anywhere near the VP. smells like a hit gone bad to me, lol

Apparently he was shot 14 times..Just in the wrong place at the wrong time...
tounge.gif

Back