Kidnap VaBusa for the busa bash

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Here is the deal for you guys and gals that are not paying attention. Michelle is using the "I may not have my busa back by then" excuse.

Me thinks she just dont wanna come down and hang out with us fellow hooligans.

Brian mentioned a posse going to VA and doing a little kidnapping mission.

So who is with us?

laugh.gif

Hey Vman, No doubt. I'm in. We'll be travelling through Va to the bash. I'm familiar with the "target" via pics here. She shouldn't be too hard to locate with all the pink. I'll bring along some cuffs and shackles. (or can we just tie her up in TP??)
laugh.gif

Remember, safety goggles in case she fires up the mod lazer!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Vman, No doubt.  I'm in. We'll be travelling through Va to the bash. I'm familiar with the "target" via pics here. She shouldn't be too hard to locate with all the pink. I'll bring along some cuffs and shackles. (or can we just tie her up in TP??)
laugh.gif

Remember, safety goggles in case she fires up the mod lazer!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all right! The ranks are coming together!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I refuse to ride anything but my Busa...

No substitutes accepted...
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

AND, I don't ride 2-up, so don't even...
biggrin.gif
My oh my. Look a gift in the mouth. Just like a fema...I better not go there......

I might just let you make a pass on my busa......
Hey, it's not a female thing...it's a "Michelle" thing...our track record this year isn't so great...hubby ran our golf cart in to a neighbor's garage door - ching! $400 to fix...hubby wrecked our buddy's $35K Road King in the twisties - ching! $3500 to fix...

I wouldn't be comfy on anyone else's bike, period...it would have to be my Busa...
biggrin.gif

Unless, of course, you feel lucky? Punk...
tounge.gif
You must not really like that ST1100...
laugh.gif

Now, back to this kidnapping scheme...just what would you tell my husband?!
rock.gif
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Now, back to this kidnapping scheme...just what would you tell my husband?!  
rock.gif

tounge.gif
He is the one behind the whole scheme........

From what I hear he wants some time away riding with you in the Mountains on WNC and TN.........
Oh, does he now?

Will he be buying himself the bigger Harley he so desires for this trip or will he be risking the buddy's Road King since it's just like new...again...
laugh.gif

where did that loud anus sporty go
rock.gif

And well, I see a theme in all of the issues of late... your hubby was driving
laugh.gif
You arent the one crashin stuff, the ST will be fine if you dont get your busa back in time... but if I didnt have my busa back by the end of April and lived in ohhh, Alaska or Manatoba where its probably *just* starting to warm up then, eh I'd probably be ok.... but we are talkin damn near May.... thats PRIME TIME weather for VA
tounge.gif
so you better have it back by then
wink.gif

where did that loud anus sporty go
rock.gif

And well, I see a theme in all of the issues of late... your hubby was driving
laugh.gif
  You arent the one crashin stuff, the ST will be fine if you dont get your busa back in time... but if I didnt have my busa back by the end of April and lived in ohhh, Alaska or Manatoba where its probably *just* starting to warm up then, eh I'd probably be ok.... but we are talkin damn near May.... thats PRIME TIME weather for VA
tounge.gif
  so you better have it back by then
wink.gif
ices_rofl.gif
 Okay, okay...I should probably have the Busa back by then...but, you just never know, right?  
tounge.gif

Mike's still got his 1200, but he is very much not happy with it (no kidding, right?!)  He says it's too small...he's been tossing around bikes like the new Suzuki M109 (can you believe it?!) and the Victory bikes (8-Ball and Vegas)...he's sick of the high priced Harleys just as I am, BUT, its Harley he truly wants...so, he's been looking on eBay a lot, riding his bud's Road King...he's just unsettled unlike ME who is completely happy and satisfied with the old Busa...
tounge.gif
 Yeah, I rub it in routinely...
laugh.gif

As for the string of bad luck with Mike's driving?  Well Brian, 2005 has been a horrible year for our entire family...we've always joked about the "-insert my last name- fugg me factor" and it seems it came full force this year...if it's going to go wrong, it'll go wrong for US...
blush.gif

2006 has GOT to be better, but I'd best not tempt fate and hop on another's ride on roads like the Dragon boasts...unless, of course, you guys don't want me to make it back in one piece?!  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135101912 -->

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm in and i'm sure Yamahor would be too.....

I'll bring the duct tape!
biggrin.gif

I've got a 900rr Michelle can borrow....... I might just have to ride on back unless I got a Busa by then.......

now, this "Twisties Road King Wreck" you speak of...... I don't think I know of the events of which you speak.........

also, between GMbusa and I, we got PLENTY of duct-tape. I'm sure Mike would help, he owes me for helping with something....... I just can't remember....... I know it had to do with a Honda tool kit, Martins Suzuki tool kit, and a Harley......
rock.gif

lol

Back