labusa.org

superbusaman

Registered
hey guys just was over on the labusa board and thought i would join for the hell of it(since winter is coming and im bored) what a bunch of a$$holes over there. glad i found this board

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yep.. thats labusas... just tell them eff off and carry on with whatever you were doing.

I'm a member there.. and enjoy it at times, but mostly i'm a h.org kinda guy.

Just by scanning a few posts, I would say they are a bunch of classless a$$holes over there. They probably beat their girlfriends too, they obviously have a VERY low opinion of women judging by the "vagina" post alone!

Call me naive, but I never expected there to be that many of them in one place! I hope they stay there!

What a bunch of losers...

Oh, come on now. Grow a little thicker skin and have some fun. Everyone there takes it as much as they give. Actually, don't bother coming back if all you want to do is flog your Vanson. We don't have a lot of patience with spammers over there unless you've hung out for awhile.
Resistance is futile:p
How much for the jacket anyway?
biggrin.gif

Gar

But be carefull on this board.....there is this blonde chic on here from Va, and she is nuthin' buttrouble!!!!

poke.gif

Oh, come on now.  Grow a little thicker skin and have some fun.  Everyone there takes it as much as they give.  Actually, don't bother coming back if all you want to do is flog your Vanson.  We don't have a lot of patience with spammers over there unless you've hung out for awhile.  
Resistance is futile:p
How much for the jacket anyway?
biggrin.gif

Gar
I gotta say I agree with him on this one. For the most part it's all in good fun, you should've seen the crap some of them spewed when I joined... ya just gotta give as good as you get then they'll get bored & find someone else to pick on!
wink.gif

hey guys just was over on the labusa board and thought i would join for the hell of it(since winter is coming and im bored) what a bunch of a$$holes over there. glad i found this board
i went over and read it. wow kill yourself? eat poo poo that goes a little beyond teasing. man guess they dont want new members
wow.gif

Back