Science and Government

cache

Banned
Subject: Science

A major research institution (MRI) has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest chemical element yet known to science. The new element has been tentatively named Governmentium.
Governmentium has 1 neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected as it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium causes one reaction to take over four days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of three years; it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause some morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to speculate that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium -- an element which radiates just as much energy as the Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons

wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I work for these morons. I am a deputy nuetron. And it is just like the formula says. But I am very well catalyzed. This is so true, you have no how accurate this is.

David
jump9.gif

Im paid by Governmentium via Administratium unfortunately they cant keep up with Infaltronium.

Goldwanger
Sierra's Dad

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:0.57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work for these morons. I am a deputy nuetron. And it is just like the formula says. But I am very well catalyzed. This is so true, you have no how accurate this is. [/QUOTE]

Same here but I'm a Chief Deputy Neutron!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes, it is so true. We laugh but we collect the paycheck. Where else can you work in such a place and make over $90K for so little. And seldom be held accountable for anything.

David
beerchug.gif

Yes, it is so true. We laugh but we collect the paycheck. Where else can you work in such a place and make over $90K for so little. And seldom be held accountable for anything.

David
beerchug.gif
I am in the wrong part of the gov!!!

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126555265 -->

Gunny, when you are done. Meaning retired or just ETS'd. Apply for Civil Service. You will have an advantage. I am a Veteran. Not a VFW just a Vet. I never left the States. Did 3 years Active duty in the Army. Used V.A. to go to College and then went back as active Reserve. Retired A while back from Active Reserves as a LTC. No real benefits but some stuff to fall back on. The Gov pays better than most people think these days. I am a GS-13 step 10. Thats about 92K. But the Base where I work is due to be shut down in the next few years unless the Gov gets it's head out of it's ass and finds a new mission for the only remaining Deep Water Port on the Gulf Coast owned by the Government.

David

Gunny, when you are done. Meaning retired or just ETS'd. Apply for Civil Service. You will have an advantage. I am a Veteran. Not a VFW just a Vet. I never left the States. Did 3 years Active duty in the Army. Used V.A. to go to College and then went back as active Reserve. Retired A while back from Active Reserves as a LTC. No real benefits but some stuff to fall back on. The Gov pays better than most people think these days. I am a GS-13 step 10. Thats about 92K. But the Base where I work is due to be shut down in the next few years unless the Gov gets it's head out of it's ass and finds a new mission for the only remaining Deep Water Port on the Gulf Coast owned by the Government.

David
Col only two more to go then I have to join the real world. I have never realy thought of a civil service job but will have to look into it.Thank you sir. Oh and I wouldn't count on the gov to get its head out of anywhere.

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126565900 -->

Only two more to go Col then I have to join the real world. I have never realy thought of a civil service job but will have to look into it.Thank you sir. Oh and I wouldn't count on the gov to get its head out of anywhere.
[/QUOTE]

You'll have a job waiting for you in the Civil Service department, just be patient when you get out and start applying. The GS positions are reserved for 0-1 and up.
beerchug.gif

Only two more to go Col then I have to join the real world. I have never realy thought of a civil service job but will have to look into it.Thank you sir. Oh and I wouldn't count on the gov to get its head out of anywhere.

You'll have a job waiting for you in the Civil Service department, just be patient when you get out and start applying. The GS positions are reserved for 0-1 and up.

beerchug.gif
[/QUOTE]
What you got for e1's and up?

Get your BA before you get out,Playa ! It might be a alittle rought on the transition when getting out but you wont have any problem . Just have faith in yourself and the man upstairs .

Back