Guinness

bigdr

Chief Guinness Taster
Donating Member
Registered
The Halfway House , a mighty fine establishment

Picture_001.jpg

Cache I waited as long as I could , I had to drink it , Honest. Even had a stool ready for ya

Picture_005.jpg

Here ya go boys n' girls ... one for Sgt Busa, VaBusa, RSD, Pacman, Mr Brown, Monty, Shenoyp, Jester, Truwrecks, Hackabusa, Kevin&Brian Kesler and Bentvalve..IF I missed ya DONT panic......... NEXT TIME

ya know, I gotta make some time to head out Ireland...the place looks fuggin beautiful.

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

diff pic. background was of your post only one hour ago... and notice I showed my secret.... the store-bought 4-pack of nitrous fuelled Guinness.

rock.gif

Apint for Krieg as promised
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
Thank you bigdr....I knew you were a good lad. Your pub is amazing. I would love to visit Ireland some day even though I am not Irish. That guinness looks delicious.....I can nearly taste it
biggrin.gif
I knew you'd appreciate it.. And it was delicious..Coming over ? Well maybe someday.. This is what it looked like in fast mo' except my head isn't as roundy..
drink.gif

biggrin.gif

Apint for Krieg as promised
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Thank you bigdr....I knew you were a good lad. Your pub is amazing. I would love to visit Ireland some day even though I am not Irish. That guinness looks delicious.....I can nearly taste it
biggrin.gif
I knew you'd appreciate it.. And it was delicious..Coming over ? Well maybe someday.. This is what it looked like in fast mo' except my head isn't as roundy..
drink.gif
laugh.gif
I bet it didn't last that long even. I would dearly love to see Ireland as well as a couple other places in Europe...just need to figure out how to get my bike over there with me
smile.gif
I have always wished I could ride flat out on the Autobahn (sic). Hell with pubs like that no wonder you put up with the rain
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

diff pic. background was of your post only one hour ago... and notice I showed my secret.... the store-bought 4-pack of nitrous fuelled Guinness.

rock.gif
Uncle Cache I'm surprised , you must have lost your special powers , a four pack is for lightweights , maybe you're in training for next March 17th... Yeah thats it,
muscle.gif

Back