More Pics

paineless4u

Donating Member
Registered
Gixxer re-visited, I did a honest take on the differences but some felt I didn't do the 1k justice, can't help that, didn't have much time on the 1k so of course I thought the Busa was much faster in both the twisties and the straights.
I guess if its your bike you would feel the same but anyway here is the pics of the bike shot in front of my Gov't House (Military) and along the Italian Alps. I wouldn't mind riding the newer liter bikes but it is gonna take alot to out perform the Busa. Again just my two cents of course:)

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116002875 -->

1k1.jpg

NIce stable! Thanks for the pics!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115956666 -->

here is a few from the other weekend,,,,, about 18 headed out and we ended up with like 50 bikes when it was all said and done........Lots of good Italian riders. The pack was divided into really fast, medium and slow,,,,,,,,yeah I was in the slow group:) But I was the only busa I seen the whole ride.

big_ride_1.jpg

we reserved a resturant in the mountains and had lunch, everyone showed up,,,,,honestly over a 100 bikes all going to different parts of the twisties after lunch......It was really awesome and I still have yet to take the wifey there......

big_ride_5.jpg

Yeah man I like all kinds of bikes, some might call it vain but hell I even wave hi to the mopeds on the road
biggrin.gif

I figure they will get a motorcycle some day so why not, right?
Now Harley riders I am getting tired of waving and not getting a wave back but I factor in they probably were just on the side of the road fixing something and having a bad day....

Seriously, your bike still handles good extended 6 inches?NJ.
Yeah the bike handles good even with the swingarm, sparks fly every once in awhile and the toes hit the ground more but I have a blast nailing the thing outta corners. Tire is getting bald now so the little black marks coming out corners makes a good "show" but over all I think it is fast as hell in the corners.
Its lowered and stretched so I am pretty close to the ground already. The pipe hits whenever there is a low spot in the corners. 186.00 mistake

Seriously, your bike still handles good extended 6 inches?NJ.
Yeah the bike handles good even with the swingarm, sparks fly every once in awhile and the toes hit the ground more but I have a blast nailing the thing outta corners. Tire is getting bald now so the little black marks coming out corners makes a good "show" but over all I think it is fast as hell in the corners.
Its lowered and stretched so I am pretty close to the ground already. The pipe hits whenever there is a low spot in the corners. 186.00 mistake
Good on ya buddy! I like guys like you! Make it do what YOU want it to do!

Back