I'm Free! From the hospital

TruWrecks

Banned
I just got home from the hospital tonight.  Can't drive or ride for a while.  My leg feels better now that my back has been fixed.  The Doc's are saying a new MRI in late June.  If it doesn't look good, I might have to go through it again.

For now, things are getting better and it great to be home with the family!

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115748767 -->

Enjoy the meds while ya can my friend. I broke my back in a helo crash in 92 and went through several months of HELL......

Sounds like you will be much better off in few months though.

Be safe....

thumbs-up.gif
Everything work out OK I hope...

Glad to hear your out...

Heal up, N come see me at work..

Glad you made it through that. Follow the recovery plan and get all mended up!

good to know everything is going well bro
biggrin.gif

...hang in there and take good rest!! You will be up ona hayabusa in no time
wink.gif

Happy to know that you came out of it well. Luckily that procedure is one that the probability of any implements being left inside is not very likely. As well as the minimal possibility of infection. Good luck healing.
Question: Did they do a total removal or just a trimming of the herniation in your disc?

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115757919 -->

Glad your home again. Take the time you need to heal up, and don't over do it.
cool.gif

Great news! Glad you're on your way to getting better...please keep us posted...

Happy to know that you came out of it well. Luckily that procedure is one that the probability of any implements being left inside is not very likely. As well as the minimal possibility of infection. Good luck healing.
Question: Did they do a total removal or just a trimming of the herniation in your disc?
They trimmed the L4-5 disc, and cleaned up the remains that they could see through the open inscision.

Take your time so you heal right. Don't want you to have any more time off the Busa then necessary. Glad you're ok!

Glad your out. Keep doing what the Doc suggests, you will be up and going soon.

Back