DaBusa is gone, Im trying something New

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all,

Long time no post, but im still here and check in every now and then. I did the unthinkable and sold the Hayabusa aka DABUSA. God knows I love her and enjoyed all the time with her and her previous sister DABUSA1. I decided to sell her after days of thought. My reasoning is many, to much to post. To replace her I couldnt just buy any cruiser. I needed somthing with balls, a Sport Cruiser. I couldnt bring my self to purchase a HD V-Rod or Street Rod. So after doing some research I decided to get the Yamaha Warrior. I fell in love with the 05 Midnight Warrior. So I bought her yesterday and havent looked back since. Yes I miss the Busa but I love the Warrior, it is not the Busa, I dont expect it handle or perform like the busa but Ill tell you what, its a bad ass bike. Attached are some pics of it. Of course I will be around and updating the safety topics. And I will still attend all the fun busa rides during bike weeks in Daytona.

Talk to you later.

Dave (Coach)

The funniest part about it is on the warrior I have the lic. plate for the Haybusa, so on the warrior it says "DABUSA" going to try to get "BLKOUT"

The pics are from the web, I havent taken pics of the Warrior yet, but it looks identical.

05_RdstrWarrior_blk_3_3528.jpg

Yeah, nice looking bike. Not for me though, the riding position causes my back to ache after about 45 minutes.

Wow, that is one sweeeeet cruiser!
Wouldnt mind having something like that as the busa's stablemate!
wow.gif

Let me know, I am building a Warrior now, I just ordered a bunch of "Speedstar" Accessories for a Warrior. I should be able to get you a decent deal on some stuff. We'll see.

The dealership let me build a VTX a while back with a Hypercharger, pipes, Some Kuryaken bits, and a Power Commander. After the instal the thing sold within a week so they are letting me order up some parts for the Warrior and for the Busa we have on the floor... Good fun. Though None of them are mine...
mad.gif

Warrior is a sweet bike. I'll let you know how the Speedstar Pipe sounds when it comes in. That Water Heater strapped on the side has got to go.
smile.gif

...Warrior is a sweet bike. I'll let you know how the Speedstar Pipe sounds when it comes in. That Water Heater strapped on the side has got to go.
smile.gif
At first I didn't like the can either but it has grown on me. I think the all black is sharp too.

Kev
No No... THe Water Heater HAS to Go... It's essential.
smile.gif

Rip it off there and we'll fed-Ex to Yamaha with a Big WTF? Painted on it. We'll grab one off an 05 GSXR1K as well.
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Ill have a busa at another time, once a busa is in your blood it never comes out. I love the busa, didnt have to sell it, just at a point in my life where I want to try something different.

I think the Water heater is a love it or hate it reality. I love it, I wish they made a performance exhaust that utilizes the water heater. I have seen another exhaust that they have that is all chorme and it looks like they wrap it to look like a smaller version of the water heater. The problem also is finding one that is all black. I LOVE THE BLACK. So rev if you know of one that is black and looks like the can consider it sold.
biggrin.gif

Thanks REV, i just may take you up on the offer of a good deal. My mind is flooded with Ideas.
biggrin.gif

The best part is that I have tons of friends with busas and they dont mind if I take one for a spin whenever I want.

biggrin.gif

sorry to hear about the sell, but glad that you're happy with your decision.

Here's to many fun-filled miles....
beerchug.gif

Now where's our ride review? And pics! Must have pics!!!

Didn't even know you were thinking of selling the Busa. The Warrior looks like a nice bike though. Hope you enjoy it! Post some real photos for us.

Very nice... Congrats!
cool.gif

I was just checking one of these out at the stealership in Tampa on Saturday~ I
have to agree with Rev on the 'water heater' though.. I mean. WTF was they
thinking! I like that it's all blacked out, but the size of that thing just takes away
from the lines of the bike~ Otherwise... very beautiful bike outta the crate~  
wink.gif

cool.gif
...wow, thats a sweet looking cruiser!!

Sorry that you gave the busa away, but finally its important you ride the bike that you like
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the new bike coach
beerchug.gif

Sweet bike, hard to go wrong with the Black.

Can the water heater be converted to a barbaque grill?  J/K
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Truckracer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115683807 -->

Back