hey cache...  did you fire the Net-nanny ?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
did Revlis get his travelling orders...

hehehehhe... just askin', I never liked the bastid anyway.

I think he's just busy with work, Rubb.....
I see. Its not like him to hold out this long thou...post wise.
His wife told me that.
wink.gif

O well, he'll come home when he's hungry.

heehheheehe.

hav a Revered 1...RSD

wink.gif
I'm good folks. Mostly just been working and un-packing. We got moved into the new home and are just fighting it out with the boxes.

I got some truly horrible news today.
sad.gif
My Bro and Co-Worker in Tampa ate the dangerous end of a .357 for breakfast this morning.

Seth is dead, took his own life.... Godspeed Bro.

your "brother" brother or just a close friend "brother".

Either which way, it blows....first one probably more than the other.

Sorry to hear, man...

wink.gif
  I'm good folks.  Mostly just been working and un-packing.  We got moved into the new home and are just fighting it out with the boxes.

sad.gif
  My Bro and Co-Worker in Tampa ate the dangerous end of a .357 for breakfast this morning.  

Seth is dead, took his own life....   Godspeed Bro.
Sorry to hear that rev...
sad.gif

RIP

sad.gif

wink.gif
  I'm good folks.  Mostly just been working and un-packing.  We got moved into the new home and are just fighting it out with the boxes.

sad.gif

Dayuuuum man! Why dont people talk to someone before doing something like this? I'm really sorry rev, were there any signs of problems? This is just so final and really unfair to the loved ones.

wink.gif

sad.gif

OMG! No...that's just tragic Rev...this is the guy with the sons, right? Getting divorced? I'm floored...

I'm so sorry to hear it Rev...truly sorry...he had so much going on. Sometimes it's all too much...man, I don't know what to say...
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back