Happy Mother's Day!!

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
Happy Mother's Day to VA and all the other mothers thats on the board or married to one of us idiots on the board and had our children. Its a full time job,You are truly the most special ones on this planet and I thank you for the incredible jobs you've done in raising our children! NJ.

beerchug.gif
... Right on NJ!!

...Happy Mother's day to Michelle and all the other mums on this site !!

Here, Here!
The only job harder (and probably more fulfilling) than being a Marine wife, is being a mother! (At least that's what my wife is constantly telling me!?!) Along with NJ, Happy Mother's Day!

Nice post, NJ! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Without you we wouldn't be here!

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and we have three daughters...my oldest is Candice at 13, then Marissa at just turned 12 and finally little 7 year old Rachel.

C-section births all so god bless the wife and after Rachel big daddy got a vasectomy. LOL!!!

Yeterday (sat.) was my wifes 40th B-day and today is Moms day...so yesterday Marissa and I headed out.....

Marham.jpg

and snuck in two pork shoulders..I carried one in the tankbag and marissa carried the other...and this morning while the wife has all three daughters at church big daddy fired up the weber charcoal grill with some hickory chips....

Smokedham.jpg

it's 1:30 and they've already been smoking for 2 hours now...I'm also doing scratch cornbread and my signiture "Habenaro Baked Beans"...with Blue Bell Homade Vanilla Ice Cream for Desert...wifey will be proud, happy and full!!!
biggrin.gif

time to go flip the hickory smoked pork shoulders again...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Right on Happy Mothers Day to the Mother out there. Now Bill your teasing all of us with that BBQ
drooling3.gif

Happy ma's day va!!!!!!!
......................................and all you other mutha's!!!

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

Happy Mother's Day to all.  Damn, that BBQ looks good.  
smile.gif
and it appears to be working.  
laugh.gif

but you guys ain't tasted $hit till ya tried my...

"Habenaro Baked Beans"

Talk about rushing home to slap yer momma!!!
laugh.gif

So gents....here's my mothers day gift to you...

The Recipe:

(2) Glass Jar B&M Baked Beans

(2) Heaping Tablespoons Brown Sugar

(1) Tablespoon Guldens Spicey Brown Mustard

(1) Tablespoon Heinze  57

(1) Large Habenaro Pepper "MINCED" (to pieces no bigger than a match-head)

Mix thoroughly and simmer for 45 minutes.

and....Hot D@mn!!!..Talk about warm your soul sweet heat!!!
biggrin.gif

PS/Edit: For those faint of heart only use 1/2 a large habenaro in the recipe above..and for gods sakes wear gloves whilst your mincing or handling the habenaro and don't touch youself...anywhere...especially down there..till ya washed.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115620542 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks Mom's, for all you do and all you put up with so we can be
all that we are~
wink.gif

Back