I-57 Dragstrip, who is going

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
Who is going tonight. I am thinking of making an appearance, but not on the bike though, unfortuneately..

Im going. May only run a couple of time cause the tires lookin pretty rough. I'll start the 90 mile trip at about 5 which should put me there a little before 6
cool.gif

Him,

if you get there at 6..I gurantee you will be the first one there. You might wanna come about an hour later.

Oooh OK. Guess ill hit up some midnight club 3 to get me in the racing mood. got to charge up the camcorder anyway
blush.gif

It is in Benton, IL.

Not as many bikes as say, Gateway, but they are a lot more laid back. No Rules as far as leathers, etc........

Had a good time last night, quite a few of us showed up. 4 from this board alone:p

Yeah track is very laid back. Damn guy named hot finished the 1/8th at 122 mph
wow.gif
. As for me...im still tramatized from the flip so i fished the 1/8 at 90
blush.gif
. If i get some new rubber ill head down next week and quite actin like a beotch
wink.gif

Sounds like fun. May have to go up there sometime with everyone. Have plans already for tonight.

122 in the 1/8.. good speed.. probly about a 6.15 et.??
I think it was 6.20's

He went 6.09 tonight. I think his mph was 124.

Stock arm, Yoshes, BDE gen 2, strapped and last hole in the rear, 16/40.

The dude can ride. He was outrunning a guy with an 04 GSXR 600 on someone's older 600 Katana that sounded like it was running on 3.5 cylinders.

122 in the 1/8.. good speed.. probly about a 6.15 et.??
I think it was 6.20's

He went 6.09 tonight.  I think his mph was 124.  

Stock arm, Yoshes, BDE gen 2, strapped and last hole in the rear, 16/40.

The dude can ride.  He was outrunning a guy with an 04 GSXR 600 on someone's older 600 Katana that sounded like it was running on 3.5 cylinders.
Yeah, that Kan-A-Tuna has seen better days......
No doubt about it, Hoot can ride. I got a new tire and chain on Sat, looking forward to Friday already. How will I make it through the week?

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115650498 -->

Im still tryin to scrape together some pennies for a new tire cant decide between teh diablo or the shinko. if i get the shinko i need a new rim and if i get the diablo it will wear out at the strip
wink.gif

well cause my diablo would have had a much longer life if it wasnt flogged at the drag stip. I do twisty and drag racing and a shinko wont allow me to get over far enough to make some of these turns around here.

Back