Things you should know about the Jinkster

Tree

Registered
Bill is an all around great guy.
Very knowelegable.
He is an excellent designer/machinist.
One of the most long winded people I know. (Been here 2 months and over 400 posts.)
That being said, he is detail oriented.
Anything tech wise, he usualy has some excellent data to back up what he posts.
Good with pictures in the "how to areas".
Very funny. (I'll never forget the "Babby Got Back" story.)

Bad: Didn't return my E-mail after the hurricanes last year! (Allthought last year my internet time was limited, and it was my own fault for not checking the FZ1 board.)

Bill,

Hope you are loving your Busa. Do you still have the FZ1? It is looking like I'll be down for Biketoberfest. Providing all goes well between now and then. That and as long as gas prices stay below $2.50 a galon.

Take care brother,

Steve

biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
Bill

...how I wish someone would write something nice about me on this board !!!
rock.gif
blush.gif

tounge.gif

Hrmmm, I know that he thinks I have cooties and didn't want to ride with me...

laugh.gif

DAB ... Glyn ... thank you guys
laugh.gif

...atlest someone on this board loves me
tounge.gif

Wow!!! LOL!!! Just saw this...Tree: thanks for the shameless plug brother..maybe it'll help some here to NOT think I'm trying to be (or come off like) some sort of know-it-all butthead...even if I can be kinda condescending or indignant at times...but hey...we all have our biotch days. LOL!!!..and no...my beloved black beast of an FZ1 is no longer in my posession...I sold it for $4,500 so I could get into my new-to-me busa and some dude drove all the way down from north texas to sunny south florida to buy'er up...and I'm sure he's happy as well.

I had a blast (and still do) with the ZRX and FZ1 crowds the past 5 years...I hope to have at least as many here at hayabusa.org....Thanks again and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back