For those in So Cal...

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Received this from a friend, I can't verify it's authenticity but might as well post it up just in case...

Not sure how true this is but in light of the recent violence on our freeways, it doesn't hurt to share....

FYI: This was supposidly sent by someone in law enforcement:

Unfortunately, the word on the street (which has been confirmed by a probation officer) is that the 60's stole 160 kilo's of cocaine from the Mexican Mafia. In retaliation, the Mexican Mafia and other Mexican gangs have decided to target and kill 400-1000 black men of all ages who are wearing white t-shirts. This is not limited to the freeways..... I understand that this is very real and very serious.
Please pass this on to EVERYONE that you know. I suggest you do not wear any white shirts at all if possible. Also, if you have on a dress
shirt, consider wearing your jacket over it....

PLEASE BE CAREFUL. WARN YOUR HUSBANDS, BROTHERS, SONS, and other male relatives, friends, and neighbors!

rock.gif
Looks like a prank to me....

This is exactly why I left L.A. Nothing like not having to do a "uniform check" before leaving your house. I grew up in Pasadena, can't tell you the number of times that has caused me a problem, even though I have never been affiliated. I guess I "fit the description". I was determined not to raise my children in that environment so I got outta there.
For those of you that think that the gang problem in L.A. is not that bad, or a "prank", allow me to assure you that it exists, I have several friends in the Correctional system, and have buried two more, as a direct result of gang violence. This sh!t is real.

Why can't we just pass a law that says the police have the right to execute anyone PROVEN to be in a gang. This would make people think twice about joining, and it would also help with the prison overcrowding issue.

It's just a thought
laugh.gif

How would you define a gang?
BOYS SCOUTS!!! THEY ARE A GANG!!!

ok, just kidding.

I think every citizen who has a clean record and can pass a psyche eval should be FORCED (notice the word FORCED) to carry a concealed firearm.

Second item on the agenda, anyone tries to rob, attack or in any other way infringe upon said person, or anyone in said persons vicinity, said person is authorized full force to eliminate said threat without threat of possible legal repercussions

In a sense.. cleansing of the gene pool.. it has been long overdue. Too many sugarbritches are walking the streets today that 100 years ago would have just been shot for being stupid. Not only eliminating THAT contamination but assisting in preventing further contamination.

And just to make it clear, I am not making any reference to s specific color, race, male or female. I am referring to people that have a lack of respect for others because they have never been taught the golden rule, or they don’t fully understand consequences of their actions because they have never had the lesson that if you tell and adult to F’off you will end up with 3 less teeth.. because that would just be cruel. (rolling eyes and puking at the same time)

Anyone want to go hunting for the person / persons shooting people in L.A.?

It is allways fun to hunt a hunter.

Before anyone takes me up on that offer… just kidding. Would be a nice thought. But since I could not get the backing of the police department on this I wouldn’t do it.

But if I had federal and local thumbs up in writing (such as you get when you go after a bail jumper) I would consider it. I do have my nice new Kel-Tec SU16 .223 rifle
biggrin.gif

Uhhh just a thought
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115443123 -->

biggrin.gif

How would you define a gang?
BOYS SCOUTS!!! THERE ARE A GANG!!!

ok, just kidding.

I think every citizen who has a clean record and can pass a psyche eval should be FORCED (notice the word FORCED) to carry a concealed firearm.

Second item on the agenda, any tries to rob, attack or in any other way infringe upon said person, or anyone in said persons vicinity, said person is authorized full force to eliminate said threat without threat of possible legal reproductions.

In a sense.. cleansing of the gene pool.. it has been long overdue. Too many sugarbritches are walking the streets today that 100 years ago would have just been shot for being stupid. Not only eliminating THAT contamination but assisting in preventing further contamination.

And just to make it clear, I am not making any reference to s specific color, race, male or female. I am referring to people that have a lack of respect for others because they have never been taught the golden rule, or they don’t fully understand consequences of their actions because they have never had the lesson that if you tell and adult to F’off you will end up with 3 less teeth.. because that would just be cruel. (rolling eyes and puking at the same time)

Anyone want to go hunting for the person / persons shooting people in L.A.?

It is allways fun to hunt a hunter.

Before anyone takes me up on that offer… just kidding. Would be a nice thought. But since I could not get the backing of the police department on this I wouldn’t do it.

But if I had federal and local thumbs up in writing (such as you get when you go after a bail jumper) I would consider it. I do have my nice new Kel-Tec SU16 .223 rifle
biggrin.gif

Uhhh just a thought
biggrin.gif
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!

Couldn't have said it better myself thrasher!
guns.gif

It's time to cleanse the gene pool.

biggrin.gif

Sounds like another urban legend
It could be, but the one about shooting drivers who flick their brights at a car driving with its lights off is true, I know.
I don't think so:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blbyol16.htm
I understand that it is considered an Urban Legend, due to it's being included in some 90's teen movie.(Scream, I Know what....etc.) Believe me, the idea got its start from actual events. I have seen it happen on more than one occasion. Think what you want, it has happened.

This is exactly why I left L.A. Nothing like not having to do a "uniform check" before leaving your house. I grew up in Pasadena, can't tell you the number of times that has caused me a problem, even though I have never been affiliated. I guess I "fit the description". I was determined not to raise my children in that environment so I got outta there.
For those of you that think that the gang problem in L.A. is not that bad, or a "prank", allow me to assure you that it exists, I have several friends in the Correctional system, and have buried two more, as a direct result of gang violence. This sh!t is real.
PASADENA!!!!
rock.gif

Hahahahhahaaaa... PASADENA is no where near to being Ghetto, filled with gangs or a bad area at all.

You must be fucken joking if you think Pasadena is bad. Pasadena is just as good as Bevery Hills.

ROYZGSX <-- South Central Los Angeles.

PASADENA!!!!
rock.gif

Hahahahhahaaaa...  PASADENA is no where near to being Ghetto, filled with gangs or a bad area at all.

You must be fucken joking if you think Pasadena is bad.  Pasadena is just as good as Bevery Hills.

ROYZGSX  <--  South Central Los Angeles.
Have you ever been to Pasadena? or County? ever heard of PDL? ask around. I ain't gonna get into a discussion of what parts of LA are the worst, I'm just speaking from personal experience, from 84-98. All that old town part got built in the early 90's, it didn't used to look like that.

Back